Recent content by iflyrc_vic

1. I

New version color schemes

I am using version g4 and I am very happy with it. I have not upgraded due to problems with higher versions. I can load aircraft from version 4.5 and even 5.0 but sometimes the color scheme does not appear correctly. How can I fix this problem? Can you convert version 4.5 and 5.0 airplanes...
  2. I

Elevated Runway

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I am only a novice at scenery desgn and construction. I have used "depth buffers" only as objects that the plane crashes into. First, how would I make the runway an object? Second, how would I make the runway an object that the planes would land on?
  3. I

Elevated Runway

Is there a way to create an elevated runway? I created a Custom Airport of my flying field and uploaded it here (Wright_Field_01). The field is located on a hill and has a sharp drop in elevation at the left end of the runway. The horizon line in the simulator is flat therefore as you taxi...
  4. I

Wright_Field_01_PI

Updated version of Wright Field. Added a few markers on the runway and moved the trees back to a more realistic distance. A working wind sock was inserted near the location of the real wind sock. This field is located in Maryland USA near Baltimore.
  5. I

Wright_Field_01_PI

iflyrc_vic submitted a new upload: Wright_Field_01_PI View the Swap Page
Back