Recent content by ImManson

1. I

Lost disk, have serial #

you are correct ,2017 had a r8 serial number installer and in 2018 horizon had the hh serial number installer .when i tryed this my r8 stopped working and wanted the hh key even though on open screen it still showed mine as a registered copy of r8 but couldnt get rid of the hh installer without...
  2. I

Lost disk, have serial #

dont think there was a upgrade. i had gone to https://www.realflight.com/rfl-bs-downloads.html didnt realize there was 2 dif versions and tryed the 2018 version update/add on which played hell with our 2017 version
  3. I

Lost disk, have serial #

im all good found another updated copy on my external drive. i do have the same email and password along with the activation code and key originally given in the dvd case wrote down ,just made another backup on a flash drive to put with dvd seeing how newer systems dont have dvd drives .thanks...
  4. I

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

well i suppose i should of said had .056 until i had to unistall due to me not realizing or paying attention of there being 2 dif versions r8/hh and i had ripped the program from my old pc to put on new pc due to misplacing disc after moving . i now have my disc and no viable updates . i was...
  5. I

Lost disk, have serial #

i have a cd and r8 key but when i did the updates it wants a hh serial number key and wont take mine xxxxxxxx-r8-xxxxxxxxxx again. so how do i get the r8 updates
  6. I

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

will my rf-x controler from rf 8 work with 9.5 or evolution , and can anybody help me with the upgrades on rf8 ,im version 8.00.056 . all previous links seem to be broken online
  7. I

Online update problems (KEError 21081, KEError 24052)

ok its 2022 how do i update ,i installed realflight 8 on my new system and get the keerror24052 and all the update links are broke . how do i update using steam ,steam just wants to sell me the game ,wont recognize i already own it ?
Back