Recent content by inferno 11

1. inferno 11

Cessna P210 Zulu_AV

This is my edit of the Cessna 210. I made it bigger, flies really good, slowed the retracts to match the real 210. Only downfall is top speed is around 125mph. Other than that it's a great airplane. Hope you enjoy ?
  2. inferno 11

Cessna P210 Zulu_AV

inferno 11 submitted a new upload: Cessna P210 Zulu_AV View the Swap Page
  3. inferno 11

BOEING PT-17 STEARMAN MY EDIT FIXED SMOKE SYSTEM_AV

inferno 11 submitted a new upload: BOEING PT-17 STEARMAN MY EDIT FIXED SMOKE SYSTEM_AV View the Swap Page
  4. inferno 11

BOEING PT-17 STEARMAN MY EDIT FIXED SMOKE SYSTEM_AV

Flies just like the stearman i fly in real life. top speed is 85mph flat and level. has a 3 position camera in the front seat and back seat. fixed the smoke system on it so smoke comes out right side just behind the engine like on a real stearman. sound system is modified to sound like a real...
  5. inferno 11

TUNDRA SUPER CUB MY EDIT_AV

inferno 11 submitted a new upload: TUNDRA SUPER CUB MY EDIT_AV View the Swap Page
  6. inferno 11

TUNDRA SUPER CUB MY EDIT_AV

Full scale super cub. flies really good. has a continental 0-300 sound profile. 3 pos camera inside the aircraft. hope you enjoy :)
  7. inferno 11

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

You are just retarded
  8. inferno 11

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Rcairplanes01 originally stole my variant and tried to pass it off as his. I'm the original owner of that av. Now you are stealing it too. I'm sending everything to knife edge. You will be hearing from them and they will more than likely ban you from the swap pages. They don't tolerate thieves
  9. inferno 11

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

I am the one who made the original and other av. You stole it.
  10. inferno 11

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Yo stop stealing my aircraft. You literally stole the plane off my page and trying to pass it as yours. You are an *******
  11. inferno 11

RealFlight Airliner SCALE_AV

just finished this last night. here is a big airliner for you airliner fans. does not turn sharp. big turns on the ground. needs flaps on takeoff. flies really good. eletric twin engine. Flaps are on the knob. hope you enjoy :)
  12. inferno 11

RealFlight Airliner SCALE_AV

inferno 11 submitted a new upload: RealFlight Airliner SCALE_AV View the Swap Page
  13. inferno 11

Cockpit

I made the real flight airliner full scale. Unfortunately you can't add a camera since the windshield is crap. I'll try and add it today on here. I think you either need the FREE add ons or one of the expansion packs. It'll say what ya need when I upload it
  14. inferno 11

1964 Mooney M20c real full scale_AV

full scale 1964 Mooney M-20C. flies at 180mph. has a cockpit camera. the cockpit is insane. everything looks real. Eletric start. hit the dual rate switch to start the aircraft. just added a moving cockpit camera. make sure your 3 pos switch is in the center to look straight. use the 3 pos...
  15. inferno 11

1964 Mooney M20c real full scale_AV

inferno 11 submitted a new upload: 1964 Mooney M20c real full scale_AV View the Swap Page
Back