Recent content by inky00

1. inky00

Free 3D model SA 342 Gazelle

The whole model will need to be remapped as the original model looks like it uses several maps and RF only uses 1.Also it really depends on the poly count for the model aswell as having to rename parts,setup the hierarchy linking etc.Its not a quick process to get any model ready for RF even if...
  2. inky00

V22 Osprey Static Model

I was asked by Helihemi to make a static model version of the V22 to use as an airport object.Well here it is. PLEASE NOTE - remove the .rfx suffix before importing then import as a kex file and use as an airport object. UPDATE I just realised that i forgot to include the texture file so here...
  3. inky00

Textures

As long as the texture is in the same folder as the kex when you import it you will be fine.If you ever want to export your creation for others the exporter will automatically save a copy of the texture inside the RFX file.
  4. inky00

Collision meshes - question

Use this link and scroll down the page until you see the section on collision meshes. http://www.knifeedge.com/KEmax/plane_tutorial.php This tutorial will give you the answers to most of your questions.
  5. inky00

Howard 500 Build Thread

I also went for an SSD when i built my new computer and i certainly have no regrets.Admittedly they aren't cheap but well worth the extra.
  6. inky00

Any interest in the Slopeaerobatics LeFish glider?

Here is the PSD file for the Colourscheme.Just remove the .RFX and away you go.
  7. inky00

Best Hardware upgrade I ever made to boost RF performance

An SSD is the way to go.I have a 240Gb one in my new computer for the OS and games and it makes a hell of a difference.Would recommend anyone to get one if they can afford to.Also for things like max and photoshop more RAM will speed things up.
  8. inky00

If you want to post it then by all means post it.I have no intention of posting it so go for it.
  9. inky00

Don't forget to credit everyone who worked on the project when you post it to the swaps.
  10. inky00

You can have as many CS files linked to the EA as you like but you can only export one with the EA file. It all seems fine to me.
  11. inky00

The reason you are getting the "The aircraft variant LeFish1 could not be loaded"error is that the variant in your EA is called LeFish not LeFish1.
  12. inky00

I just imported your RFX and everything went fine.I only have the white scheme but thats ok as you can only export one CS with an EA anyway.You will have to post the others as CS files on the swaps.
  13. inky00

Job Done.I did a rough physics setup and Colourscheme too.It flies really nice,give it a try.
  14. inky00

I will do the mapping for you.
  15. inky00

SebArt Miss Wind S 50

There is a really good build thread on RC Universe.Use the provided link. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8633615/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
Back