1. Irish plane boy

F-86 Sabre (Turbine) JT Canard 1_AV

Canards are the best.
  2. Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Give me a link then.
  3. Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Inferno, how can I steal ''YOUR AV''. If I'm the only one who ever added vapor to wings.
  4. Irish plane boy

RLU-1 Breezy on Floats_EA

OHHH YEAAHH
  5. Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Are you dumb? or just plan stupid
  6. Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

This is one of my favorite AVs, I made it that if you press O, vapor comes off the wings. The maker of the original is @ViennaLex76. An amazing creator, and credit to @rcairplanes01 the one who made the awesome Blue Angels AV. Hope you enjoy If you were the one made who the original model...
  7. Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

This is one of my favorite AVs, I made it that if you press O, vapor comes off the wings. The maker of the original is ViennaLex76. An amazing creator, and credit to rcairplanes01 the one who made the awesome Blue Angels AV. Hope you enjoy
  8. Irish plane boy

FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV

Irish plane boy submitted a new upload: FA-18C Legacy Hornet_AV View the Swap Page
  9. Irish plane boy

FPV Drone Race Hard V1_AP

This map is super fun, good job.
  10. Irish plane boy

RealFlight Airliner SCALE_AV

I love airliners, but how do I get the expansion pass for this.
  11. Irish plane boy

UFO_JFF_4_CS

yes
  12. Irish plane boy

Pitts Special_AV

This is a scale Pitts, the top speed on this is 280 KMH [174 MPH] the real one is 283 KPH [176 MPH] this Pitts does have a bad case of nose overs on different runways during landing, it's best on asphalt runways, it flies best on low to medium rates, high rates is a bit too much, it's a great...
  13. Irish plane boy

Pitts Special_AV

Irish plane boy submitted a new upload: Pitts Special_AV View the Swap Page
Back