Recent content by Jadez123

1. J

SR-71 Blackbird Mach 3 GS Elite_AV

Here all I all did was change the CG and position of the smoke. Credit goes to the original up loader of this beautiful and FAST!! AV
  2. J

SR-71 Blackbird Mach 3 GS Elite_AV

Jadez123 submitted a new upload: SR-71 Blackbird Mach 3 GS Elite_AV View the Swap Page
  3. J

SR-71 BLACKBIRD_CS

Here's my SR-71 BLACKBIRD FIXED CS I saw the original CS and I liked it but I saw that it could have the widows more straight on the front. Therefore, I took Gimp and just made this guy stand out more! Hope you guys enjoy!
  4. J

SR-71 BLACKBIRD_CS

Jadez123 submitted a new upload: SR-71 BLACKBIRD_CS View the Swap Page
  5. J

SR-71 BLACKBIRD_CS - Images

Images
  6. J

SR-71 BLACKBIRD_CS

Jadez123 updated SR-71 BLACKBIRD_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. J

Pittsburgh Steelers_CS

Hey guys im back an I got a new paint progam called Paint.net highly recomend you get this progam its a Free download and it works great and this is what i was able to do with it... GO STEELERS!! Real Flight ID: Iron Eagle
  8. J

Pittsburgh Steelers_CS

Jadez123 submitted a new upload: Pittsburgh Steelers_CS View the Swap Page
  9. J

Pittsburgh Steelers_CS - Images

Images
  10. J

Pittsburgh Steelers_CS

Jadez123 updated Pittsburgh Steelers_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. J

RockwellSpaceShuttleOrbiter 2_AV

I changed the lonch servo to throttle servo and I made the smoke a little more gray. The servo for the busters and externl tank are still the same. Hope You Injoy It !!
  12. J

RockwellSpaceShuttleOrbiter 2_AV

Jadez123 submitted a new upload: RockwellSpaceShuttleOrbiter 2_AV View the Swap Page
  13. J

B-29 bomber_AV

Here is the B-29 Bomber. It drops bombs with the three way switch to its up position. The bomb bay doors still open with the ch.5 switch Just for a reminder before you drop the bombs make sure that the bomb bay doors are open, or it will look like bombs comming out of no were from the plane...
  14. J

B-29 bomber_AV

Jadez123 submitted a new upload: B-29 bomber_AV View the Swap Page
  15. J

B-29 bomber_AV - Images

Images
Back