Recent content by JaseTheAce

1. J

120cc Extra Jase V2_AV

This is the updated version 2 of the previous Extra 330SC edit I posted 3 years ago. This edit works better for RF8.
  2. J

120cc Extra Jase V2_AV

JaseTheAce submitted a new upload: 120cc Extra Jase V2_AV View the Swap Page
  3. J

Slick 580

This is going to be sweet! Thanks again Andy
  4. J

EF Extra_CS

Red, silver, and black Extreme Flight Extra scheme for the 330SC
  5. J

EF Extra_CS

JaseTheAce submitted a new upload: EF Extra_CS View the Swap Page
  6. J

120cc Extra Jase_AV

Hey everyone, here is my edit of the Extra 330SC. I tried to get as close to realistic as I could with this one. Obviously it is no where near perfect, but it has helped me a lot during practice. I hope you all enjoy!
  7. J

120cc Extra Jase_AV

JaseTheAce submitted a new upload: 120cc Extra Jase_AV View the Swap Page
  8. J

120cc Extra Jase_AV - Images

Images
  9. J

120cc Extra Jase_AV

JaseTheAce updated 120cc Extra Jase_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. J

EF MXS edit_CS

The striking yellow and blue scheme for the Extreme Flight MXS EXP! This is one my favorite schemes of all time and it goes perfectly with this airplane! Enjoy!
  11. J

EF MXS edit_CS

JaseTheAce submitted a new upload: EF MXS edit_CS View the Swap Page
  12. J

Extreme Flight MXS_AV

The world famous Extreme Flight MXS EXP is now on RealFlight. Flown in several events and competitions, the MXS EXP is one of the most high performance RC aerobatic aircraft out there! It is one of my favorite airplanes in real life and now on the sim! I was blessed with a 3rd place finish at...
  13. J

Extreme Flight MXS_AV

JaseTheAce submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight MXS_AV View the Swap Page
  14. J

Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP_AV

This is just a fun plane I edited and I have been having a blast with it. It is definitely one the planes I practice with most on the sim. Enjoy!
  15. J

Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP_AV

JaseTheAce submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP_AV View the Swap Page
Back