Recent content by jason rathgeber

1. J

Error D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA File: DXTexture.cpp Line: 531

This is an exact flashback of the week of troubleshooting I did when I first got this laptop. I tried to install RF via bootcamp, as I had done with my previous Pros with no luck. I was a little unsure about downloading drivers from a site I was unfamiliar with so I opted to try the Parallels...
  2. J

Thanks for the above link. I will try again tomorrow. Cheers!
  3. J

I did try bootcamp originally but had issues running RF not the steam version. This laptop replaced my older Pro which died last year. Always used Bootcamp with RF sims, not steam versions. Had to purchase Parallels and a new version of RF9 from steam to get up and running. Worked fine until the...
  4. J

Pro 16 inch, 2019, Catalina 10.15.7 Radeon Pro 5300m in use Intel UHD 630 not in use but I don't think this one will run RF9.5 I will try. After trying Toms suggestions to no avail, I tried updating windows, again with no luck. Windows 10 home. I believe this is the root of the problem. Windows...
  5. J

Thank you ALL for the replies. Yes, I did do a brief search and couldn't find the info I was looking for. The platform I am using is a Macbook Pro using Parallels. Computers are not really my thing. Realflight 9.5 wont finish loading before the error occurs. I did try and uninstall and a fresh...
  6. J

On Steam. Have played this sim for over 50 hours. Have not played for a while though. Opened app, loaded the update and now it no longer loads. Displays the above error and that's it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. J.
Back