Recent content by jcloward

1. jcloward

G4 used on 60" Sony LCD TV

I hook my laptop up to our 56 inch LCD and I works perfect. It is basically the same thing that is on you laptop screen but just really really big :D One thing you could do is use manual zoom and zoom all the way out. That would pretty much give you the effect you are looking for I believe...
  2. jcloward

RCAQ CareFlight_CS

RACQ CareFlight from Australia. Very detailed. Hope you enjoy it!
  3. jcloward

RCAQ CareFlight_CS

jcloward submitted a new upload: RCAQ CareFlight_CS View the Swap Page
  4. jcloward

RCAQ CareFlight_CS - Images

Images
  5. jcloward

RCAQ CareFlight_CS

jcloward updated RCAQ CareFlight_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. jcloward

Different TGA templates for the same Heli/Plane

I apologize if this has been addressed already. I searched and could not find anything related to it. I am having problems with a few select Helicopter CS's. For example. I downloaded some new CS's for the Ecureuil helicopter. When I select them, the colorschemes are totally wrong on the...
  7. jcloward

Ecureul TT Blue_CS

This is the Blue Thunder Tiger Ecureuil Fuselage.
  8. jcloward

Ecureul TT Blue_CS

jcloward submitted a new upload: Ecureul TT Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  9. jcloward

Ecureul TT Blue_CS - Images

Images
  10. jcloward

Ecureul TT Blue_CS

jcloward updated Ecureul TT Blue_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. jcloward

Beware of Depron_Plane!.

I don't think the point is in reference to his mother being used as the subject. The point is that this kind of speech and slang should not be used in this particular setting. Especially unprovoked. It does nothing but degrades the experience for all.
  12. jcloward

Huey VIP_CS

Bell UH-1N Iroquois (212) VIP Transport. As you can see in the picture of the actual Huey, the USA Flag is on the top. I could not get this to work correctly so I had to place the flag where it is on the model. Enjoy!
  13. jcloward

Huey VIP_CS

jcloward submitted a new upload: Huey VIP_CS View the Swap Page
  14. jcloward

Huey VIP_CS - Images

Images
  15. jcloward

Huey VIP_CS

jcloward updated Huey VIP_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back