Recent content by jdlindsey84

1. J

Interlink Controller Problems

I think it is the Interlink as I am getting similar results from within Windows Control Panel calibration.
  2. J

opjose, how do you calibrate the controller in Windows Control Panel? I have never heard of that one before.
  3. J

Upgrade to latest version is installed. I tried to calibrate the controller again, trying ch 1 first. I had full range -100 to 99 ... and then I calibrated ch 2. As soon as I did that, ch 1 went weird again, acting exactly as it did in the original post.
  4. J

OK, here goes ... I have tried several USB ports on the front of my machine. I am not using a USB hub. I have never dropped the controller or looked at it cross-eyed. It has been in the original packaging for the past two years. I don't have another computer to try it on. No, I have not tried...
  5. J

I have RF 4.5. I haven't installed or used the software for the past two years. I just reinstalled it on a new Windows 7 Pro build, but the Interlink controller is acting wierd. I am running Windows 7 with an Athlon 64 3800 processor, 4 GB memory, and a Radeon 6450 with 1 GB memory. When I...
Back