Recent content by jeffpn

1. jeffpn

Loss of power when tweaking ?

Delete it yourself. You do have the ability.
  2. jeffpn

bug?

Call tech support. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=22007
  3. jeffpn

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

So report him as a spammer if you are SURE he doesn't have Real Flight, and he's only a spammer here. You are aware that his "official name" is an alternate name of FS9, right? So what if that plane exists in another sim? :rolleyes:
  4. jeffpn

Error initializing disk pool

That's good news.
  5. jeffpn

Well, I guess that is a workaround, but it would sure be nice for you to be able to run the latest version. I'd expect nothing less, really.
  6. jeffpn

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

FS9. Made by Microsoft. Google it for more information. Be careful with your assumptions about members here. Some people here hate when that happens.
  7. jeffpn

What would you like to see in RF7?

It's free for me, too. Thanks for noticing.
  8. jeffpn

You missed his point. It is completely irrelevant what prior versions of RF had. You're pushing for new features in the next version of Real Flight, remember? Old versions of RF are not going to have new features added. No need to bring up past versions.
  9. jeffpn

I didn't refer to any of that. Why are you dragging me into it? You people are amazing.
  10. jeffpn

Guai X7 Canopy Releace

If the 3D model permits it, then you can set it up in the RF editor yourself. If the 3D model is not set up to permit it, then it can't be done without redesigning the 3D model, which would mean releasing a new EA. Not very likely, but who knows?
  11. jeffpn

No support from Realflight

Problem solved. Your registration has been reset. And you don't want me flying your 550E! And
  12. jeffpn

It is far easier for you guys to be angry/upset/frustrated/disgusted at me when you refuse to see the meaning in what I say, isn't it? I haven't said anything against the things you just mentioned. Reread the post you just quoted of me. Real Flight's "mission" (main purpose) is to reproduce...
  13. jeffpn

Yup, moving can be a pain! I'm sure tech support can help you. Like I asked earlier, please report back here what your solution is. You'd need the discs to reinstall, but your serials are visible when you open your Real Flight Launcher program.
  14. jeffpn

How did you lose your discs? What a bummer!! I believe tech support can replace them for you, for a nominal charge. But you'll have to prove you bought them, somehow. You're also running version .011. I thought you said you updated to the latest. The latest is .016.
  15. jeffpn

Well, I am just a customer, just like you. I found a reference or two to your issue, but no posted solutions. I see your video driver is over a year old, but I doubt that has anything to do with your problem. If you would, post the solution, so others (including me) can find it later.
Back