Recent content by Jenny

1. Jenny

exter330L DC futaba_CS

This is only my opinion---everyone who preferrs JR please DO NOT BE INSULTED, as this is just a tribute to my fellow Futaba fans. Enjoy! (and for the new kids, the pictures of a transmitter are of the Futaba 9C AP PPM/PCM multi-frequency transmitter.)
  2. Jenny

exter330L DC futaba_CS

Jenny submitted a new upload: exter330L DC futaba_CS View the Swap Page
  3. Jenny

Boeing 747-650_AV

Machooba Wumba Chumba!
  4. Jenny

Boeing 747-650_AV

Jenny submitted a new upload: Boeing 747-650_AV View the Swap Page
  5. Jenny

Cool Screenshot's.

Nice one, opjose!
  6. Jenny

Freaksta_AV

Counter Rotating TURBOPROP ENGINES are what powers this baby. Reaches extremely high top speeds (in the 80-110 kind of range), is extremely manuverable, but doesnt hover that great. Private Message me is theres anything you want done to the aircraft.
  7. Jenny

Freaksta_AV

Jenny submitted a new upload: Freaksta_AV View the Swap Page
  8. Jenny

Freaksta_AV - Images

Images
  9. Jenny

Freaksta_AV

Jenny updated Freaksta_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Jenny

3dbatix-Pitts-S-2C (edit by Jen)_AV

This is my outdoor version of the Foamy Pitts S2 or whatever it was. The original was very light and small, while this one nearly doubles in physics and graphical size, and is more suitable to fly in breezyer conditions. Hope you enjoy. Thank You, Jen
  11. Jenny

3dbatix-Pitts-S-2C (edit by Jen)_AV

Jenny submitted a new upload: 3dbatix-Pitts-S-2C (edit by Jen)_AV View the Swap Page
  12. Jenny

B-25J_AV

Machooba Wumba Chumba!
  13. Jenny

B-25J_AV

Jenny submitted a new upload: B-25J_AV View the Swap Page
  14. Jenny

Super Scale B-29_AV

This is a total rebuild of the Big B. It now has propellers, and scale flying qualities. It flies much like the full scale B-29, not that I have ever flown one, but I'm guessing by what former pilots tell me, it's pretty acurate except the elevator is just a small hair mushy. Rate it wisely, as...
  15. Jenny

Super Scale B-29_AV

Jenny submitted a new upload: Super Scale B-29_AV View the Swap Page
Back