Recent content by Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

1. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

HITL in Real Flight using Mission Planner

You might find more help on the ArduPilot project's discussion areas (or whatever flight controller you are using). HITL is really an exercise in hardware integration - the same principles apply that are used in the SITL implementation, but they have to be configured for the controller, and the...
  2. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

How to use your Radio or Controller with RealFlight

Spektrum MLP6DSM Transmitter - RealFlight setup The MLP6DSM is supported in RealFlight Trainer Edition and will soon be supported in RealFlight Evolution. This video will walk you through setup with RealFlight Trainer Edition: Using the Spektrum MLP6DSM Transmitter over USB with RealFlight...
  3. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

Can anyone recommend me a jet

No worries! This will probably get a better response if it's in the discussion forum for the version you are using. If you let me know what that is, I can move it for you.
  4. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

How to use the DirectX 9 version of RealFlight Evolution

RealFlight Evolution was recently updated to use DirectX 11, a modern graphics library that is required by many newer computers. However, some older computers may not support DirectX 11, so we are providing a way to run the final DirectX 9 version for those users. Note that this version will...
  5. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

Spektrum SLT6 Transmitter - RealFlight setup The SLT6 is supported in RealFlight Trainer Edition and RealFlight Evolution. This video will walk you through setup with RealFlight Trainer Edition: Using the Spektrum SLT6 Transmitter over USB with RealFlight Trainer Edition
  6. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84338] Preview graphic issues

Thanks for reporting this and for your investigations! I have filed case 84338 in our issue tracking system to cover this.
  7. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

If your radio is in the list below, click on the link to jump to its post: Spektrum SLT6 Spektrum MLP6DSM
  8. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

Many radios and PC game controllers can be used as a RealFlight controller. This thread will provide instructions for specific radios, as well as general concepts for setup.
  9. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84244] Shadows are not rendering correctly at higher settings

Thanks for reporting this! I'm filing it in our issue tracking system and will update the thread title. This is case 84244
  10. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84243] shadows from transparent objects cast full shadows on vehicles

Good find! It turns out this is not a new thing with DX11, but rather an existing limitation. I see the same behavior in RF 9.5S. I am still filing a case on it, but it will be triaged through a different path, since it is not new. I am unsure of the feasibility of allowing transparency in...
  11. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84242] scaled AV's do show the proper graphics scales in the editor

Thanks for reporting this! I'm filing it in our issue tracking system and will update the thread title. This is case 84242.
  12. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84241] prop fade out graphical bug

Thanks for reporting this, and with such detailed repro steps. I'm filing it in our issue tracking system and will update the thread title. This is case 84241.
  13. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84268] Grass blades that penetrate a model with transparency sometimes have a weird halo effect

Thanks for reporting this! I'm filing it in our issue tracking system and will update the thread title. This is case 84055.
  14. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84267] Textures fail to render properly on models with transparency when viewed through grass

Thanks for reporting this! I'm filing it in our issue tracking system and will update the thread title. This is case 84055.
  15. Jeremy Babbar-Sebens

[84216] Tab key makes Realflight shut down.

Thanks for reporting this. I'm filing it in our issue tracking system and will update the thread title. This is case 84216.
Back