Recent content by jevs

1. J

Spektrum DX9 with WS1000 Wireless Dongle Setup?

Looks like mine is already setup like yours, except I have more options. I am not sure how you do helicopters to switch from fixed pitch to stunt mode and other RPMS etc. I have the Interlink controller and it does those things.
  2. J

Spektrum DX9 with WS1000 Wireless Dongle Setup?

Does anyone have a good setup up for this radio using the dongle in RF8? Mainly I am curious how the switches and knobs are all setup to work best? I have the sticks working fine.
  3. J

Interlink controller keeps computer from booting up

I only tried it with RF7 on this computer, but its locking the computer before the OS even loads, so I don't think it has anything to do with the software at all. In fact I can boot up. plug in the interlink, let it install, then shut down and try to reboot. The issue still occurs without ever...
  4. J

No Bios setting make it look past the Interlink being connected. It has to be unhooked for a boot up (unless the power supply power is cycled). So, this is beyond me fixing it now :( It comes down to Gigabyte making a change or the interlink controller....
  5. J

It hangs when using the rear ports also :( The funny thing is, as soon as you unplug it, the computer will finish booting up normally. It is almost as if the USB port is seeing a signal it thinks is the "pause" button on keyboard......
  6. J

I built a new computer recently which has been running perfect. i7 4770k, Nvidia 780ti, Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H Mother board, 16GB Ram, Samsung SSD, 750W Corsair PS, etc. I ran the computer for a month or so before loading RF7 upgrade. My interlink came with my 6.5. Anyway for awhile I have...
  7. J

Grapple from cockpit view

I did get the update, and I just beat that one finally. I had to beat it twice though, the first time it would not register both balls being in the goal. They were both clearly in there. I even shimmied the helicopter and knocked the balls around in there since it wasn't registering and it...
  8. J

Grapple from cockpit view

Anyone else find this very difficult? I am on the challenge with the two soccer balls and the cockpit view. This helicopter seems ridiculously unstable....or is it just me? Its going to take some patience to get past this one. Trying to watch the grapple view and keep the helicopter in a hover...
  9. J

Cannot install Expansion Packs

"Why did you need to change the directory where you wanted them installed? That should not be necessary. Exactly what did it say before you changed it? And did you receive any error messages prior to that?........." I changed it because the software told me to, I followed your programmers error...
  10. J

None of those scenarios seem to fit for me.... I had RF6.5 installed with every expansion pack and add-on that exists. No previous versions. I put in my upgrade disc for RF 7 and installed it. No problems, it asked me for serials and I entered them. It worked fine. I now saw a working RF7...
  11. J

How do I do a diagnostics dump? Is it pulling them from the registry or some location that did not get uninstalled when 6.5 was uninstalled?
  12. J

Expansion pack 4

I don't have it with search or in the menu with RF7. I think it may depend on how you do the install. If you port over your data from an old version, or reinstall from scratch..... I am missing some aircraft as well from various expansion packs. I did not port over my data. I installed...
  13. J

Expansion pack 4

Expansion pack 4 says it has: 4 New Flying Sites Tarmac (full scale airport) - PhotoField College Park - PhotoField Kemp R/C Field - 3D Obstacle Course 5 - 3D I get this: Realflight G3 Expansion Pack 4 __PhotoFields _____College Park _____Tarmac __Sierra Nevada _____Obstacle Course 5...
  14. J

Everything is installed. I never got asked for any serial numbers except for RF7. This should make things easy for pirates. I am missing (or they are named something entirely different): Kemp R/C Field - 3D deHavilland Beaver ElectriFly® Evader™ EDF Paper Airplane Wedell-Williams Model 44...
  15. J

Airplane Megapack. No errors, it auto-ran RF 7 at end of install. It never asked for any serial number or code. Appear to be missing: F5D Pylon Racer Hotliner Lawnmower
Back