Recent content by jgreenhow

1. J

Request Aircraft Here!

An AeroScout on floats would be nice as well.
  2. J

E_Flite Areo Scout

Anybody seen an AeroScout on floats?
  3. J

Where to get Expansion Packs?

Nevermind ... I found a thread in here talking about them.
  4. J

Where to get Expansion Packs?

I see lots of cool planes in the Swap Pages, but they require that you already have a model from a particular "Expansion Pack". Where do you get these packs? I've looked on Knife Edge website and where RF is sold, but no luck. I stubbled on some Add-on Packs, but no Expansion Packs .... anyone...
  5. J

Request Aircraft Here!

To answer Ghost129er, for my request anyway, the Maule M7 (with and without floats) will be for the 9.5 version.
  6. J

USAF CS for the Lockheed L-1649 Starliner (Connie)

You guys really know how to make the new learners feel welcome ... I'll try not to bother you with any more questions, so you can enjoy your superiority in solitude.
  7. J

Thanks for the love Ghost129er ... I guess we all can't be geniuses like you.
  8. J

Thanks, I did that too ... was thinking maybe it might have been under a different name or something.
  9. J

Lockheed L-1649 Starliner_EA

the "Y" key will switch from forward to reverse and vise versa.
  10. J

Hey, has anyone out there made a USAF CS for the Lockheed L-1649 Starliner or L-1049 Constellation (Connies)?
  11. J

Help with Spektrum rechargeable battery and charger

Thanks for the info and the positive encouragement ... I'll make sure to pay it forward.
  12. J

BrokeDad, I appreciate you providing your knowledge and answering my question. And thanks to Ghost129er, for giving me a few more groups to reach out to. I'm just getting into the hobby and don't belong to any other groups yet. I've got a used Tx and a dongle, that I'm using to operate RF9...
  13. J

BrokeDad, I appreciate you providing your knowledge and answering my question. And thanks to Ghost129er, for giving me a few more groups to reach out to. I'm just getting into the hobby and don't belong to any other groups yet. I've got a used Tx and a dongle, that I'm using to operate RF9...
  14. J

Recently purchased the Spektrum rechargeable battery (SPMA9602) and charger (SPM9551) for my Tx (DXe) and there doesn't seem to be any type of indicator that lets me know when charging is complete. Has anybody else used this that can provide some guidance ... I don't want to fry the battery or...
  15. J

General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper ... how come it isn't in RealFlight 9?

Thanks for the information guys.
Back