Recent content by jhall

1. J

Error: Please run this program from the Administrator account

I found a "Run as Admin" checkbox in the Properties->Advanced dialog. Is that the fix? Thanks, John
  2. J

YES! That worked, thanks. What's the fix? John
  3. J

Got this error when launching G5 after installing it on my Vista 64 laptop, which is already running G3.5 successfully. I was signed in using the only account on the machine, which has the Administrator role. John
  4. J

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

Yeah, I'm sure most "gamers" know it. I thought this was software intended for RC Pilots looking to improve their skills... not gamers looking to try RC. I'm also sure that any RC Pilots that happen to also be gamers will not run into any system requirements issues... horray for that huge...
  5. J

Better tell Tower Hobbies Yes, and therein lies the confusion for some customers, I presume. By just saying "DirectX 9 compatible", most normal people would think that if they can install DirectX 9 without any problems that they are good to go. But hey, who am I to tell you guys how to market...
  6. J

G3 --> G2, get in line So... exactly how many people are buying G3 and then realizing that their video hardware is not compatible? I have the ATI Radeon 7500 in my Compaq laptop and this is the first graphics application that won't work on it. Congratulations.
Back