Recent content by jhgamer808

1. jhgamer808

InterLink Controller Broken?

Okay...thanks everybody! I'll be sure to check for that loose pot when I open up the controller. For now I'm just using the controller I have from G4...works great!!
  2. jhgamer808

No it doesn't look like it's been dropped or abused in anyway but I can't be 100% sure as I bought this second hand from an RCG forum member. Everything feels okay with the controller...maybe someday when I get a chance I'll open up the case to see what's going on inside. Thanks for your insight!
  3. jhgamer808

Hi Phrank...Yes your right...my luck with these programs is running at 100% bad! :rolleyes: Thanks for the info on using my other controller...I'll give that a try here soon. Hi Uncle Twist....Yes I've tried doing the calibration but that didn't help at all with my problem...Thanks for your...
  4. jhgamer808

Hi All! I just installed G5 to my system and I've encountered a problem that I'm not sure if its fixable without involving sending in my controller for repairs. The pitch control on my controller doesn't seem to function properly. In "Channel Mapping" under the Controller tab when I...
  5. jhgamer808

Sloper Airco DH 2_AV

Next Sloper...Airco DH2. With great appreciation to the original creator of this fantastic aircraft!
  6. jhgamer808

Sloper Airco DH 2_AV

jhgamer808 submitted a new upload: Sloper Airco DH 2_AV View the Swap Page
  7. jhgamer808

Sloper A-10 Thunderbolt II_AV

Another one of my soarers. The A-10 Thunderbolt II (aka Warthog). Try it at Maj. Numbskullys soaring AP's!!
  8. jhgamer808

Sloper A-10 Thunderbolt II_AV

jhgamer808 submitted a new upload: Sloper A-10 Thunderbolt II_AV View the Swap Page
  9. jhgamer808

PBY Cat for slope soaring

Just posted one of my AV's for slope soaring. Fly's great at Sierra Nevada and at my soaring ops. field. :D If you guy's like it I have tons more!!
  10. jhgamer808

Sloper Consolidated PBY Catalina 52_AV

PBY Catalina for Slope Soaring. Removed engines and readjusted Center of Gravity. Give it a try!!!
  11. jhgamer808

Sloper Consolidated PBY Catalina 52_AV

jhgamer808 submitted a new upload: Sloper Consolidated PBY Catalina 52_AV View the Swap Page
  12. jhgamer808

Slope Soaring sites

Thank you Maj. Numbskully. I'll give it a shot and i'm looking forward to your other one! jim
  13. jhgamer808

Slope Soaring sites

Has anybody created a good slope soaring "airport" in RF? I'm getting a little tired of flying at Sierra Nevada and i'm looking for something along the lines of a ocean front cliff kind of like they have in SoCal or whatever else anybody can come up with. I've made a most of the aircraft into...
  14. jhgamer808

march screen shot of the month

Here's my contribution. I kinda knocked the skids off,by accident....my bad! Looks sorta neat without them and i successfully landed to boot! :D
  15. jhgamer808

My Field - Seaplane Ops_AP

My fantasy spot for Seaplane flying...rate or don't.
Back