Recent content by JHughes

1. JHughes

RF8 Horizon Hobby Version?

It's fine to defend KE software but be careful attacking me. Maybe for you. Clever, but no one is suggesting such. Check your spelling, of course they should be remunerated, I never said they shouldn't and you are free to do so all you want. For $99 you can get 170 or so aircraft. For $30...
  2. JHughes

I was thinking more like free to registered owners, but history gives no indication that that is going to happen. Q: What do you think of RF software? A: Oh I like it, it's of great benefit to me. Q: What do you think of the RF upgrade model? A: It's great, if you like watching a company...
  3. JHughes

I'm interested in the improved support for the WS1000 dongle. I'm not going to complain about the "upgrade" pricing model but I want to.
  4. JHughes

That's very cool...if you own the Steam version. :D
  5. JHughes

Thanks for the links. At Horizon Hobby they only mention a DVD but I'd prefer a download. Knife Edge's marketing strategy is all over the place.
  6. JHughes

Very good, thank you.
  7. JHughes

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJLUC&P=3 Well, I have the Tower Hobbies version I think. Any chance of getting the new planes and the AS3X etc. without spending another $100?
  8. JHughes

Aircraft Select Screen Trouble

Problem Solved Well, Ryan's picture held the clue. I had assigned "Up" to a slider. A non-existant slider. :) But putting that "Up" into my Spektrum profile is what did it. @adrenoline 60: The suggestions made by Tech Support probably wouldn't be too helpful to share. :o
  9. JHughes

Thanks, I'll look at that stuff this evening and report my findings. I am using the Spektrum profile but I should start with a new one. Strange how I have this autoscrolling in some screens but not others though, since they should all respond to an Up input.
  10. JHughes

I heard from support, they suggested a couple of things that I had already tried. If no one else has this problem all I can think to do is uninstall and reinstall. RF8 does CTD sometimes anyway.
  11. JHughes

Set Controller as Default

It used to be that in Windows you could go to "Game Controllers/Advanced/Select the device you want to use with older programs" and select the controller there that programs would use as default. RF8 ignores this setting. It is strange to not be able to set a default controller for any software...
  12. JHughes

From the Welcome Screen, all three: Choose a Scenario Select an Aircraft Select a Flying Site Have the scrolling bug for me.
  13. JHughes

Aircraft Select Screen Trouble [SOLVED] Hello, I just submitted this as a trouble report but I didn't include any system details, so here's the backup report. Windows 10 X64 Latest beta of RF8 Spektrum DX6e Transmitter Spektrum WS1000 Wireless Receiver USB Dongle Strange problem, when I open...
Back