Recent content by JimNC54271

1. JimNC54271

Hello. how can i add planes to the simulator?.

When all else fails.... Alot of the questions I see posted can be answered by reading the user manual that is provided for you in the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page. Download it and save it to your hard drive for future reference...
  2. JimNC54271

Aircraft - Project - List

BalsaUSA North Star I am working on 2 versions of this plane. Land version for 3.5 and a water version for 4 and 4.5. Unfortunately I only have 3.5 and won't be able to get it into 4 without some help from the guys who do have 4 or 4.5. I do have one question though. I only have Blender and...
  3. JimNC54271

Request Aircraft Here!

North Star from Balsa USA I only wish I had the time and money to make this plane for G3.5 and G4. I know you guys are really awesome at what you do and this plane would be a great addition to the hangar. I am building this plane right now and have any dimensions you may need. I am pretty good...
  4. JimNC54271

G4 Demo not loading!

Dusty, I did BOTH. Dusty, I did both things. I had the directX install from the demo first. And when I tried to do the install without accepting the directX install, it quit the setup process. I have looked at my video card specs and it's only DirectX 8.1 compliant but I am still able to run my...
  5. JimNC54271

G4 Demo not loading!

I have just downloaded and installed the G4 demo and upon loading the program I get an error report that says "Error creating effect PropDisk" and it happens when it is trying to load "Tweaking Alluvial Dampers". Does anyone else have this problem? KE, what gives?
  6. JimNC54271

Upgrade costs?

After spending almost 500 bucks on this simulator and all of the add ons and expansion packs and you cannot make all of it work, WTF. I'll say this now, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ALOT OF SUPPORT FOR THIS PRODUCT from the people that have have made you money and have kept you in business and you know...
  7. JimNC54271

Request Aircraft Here!

I would like to see a "Corby Starlet". My grandfather scratch built one years ago and it now hangs in my living room. I will probably never fly it for fear of crashing it, but would like to have it on RF.
  8. JimNC54271

Slow Stick

GWS Slow Stick Color Scheme Here is the Slow Stick Color Scheme. The bottom of the wing is white foam, otherwise the plane is all red with WW1 German Cross. Can't wait till it's done. I used to own a Slow Stick but had to sell everything to pay for my CUB.
  9. JimNC54271

new expansion pack#3???

Thank You phrank Unfortunately, I have all them already, and before they ever made it to rcheliace. I have flown all of them and while I applaud the efforts of their creators, I find it harder to judge how far out my plane is and even harder to land on compared to the work that KE has done. My...
  10. JimNC54271

new expansion pack#3???

More Photofields? Since purchasing G3 back in Sep.2005, I have seen more 3D fields than Photofields in all the add-ons and expansion packs and every upgrade KE has dished out. Because I do not have the luxury of owning a really high end computer (can only dream :( about one), I do not get very...
  11. JimNC54271

Is it just me? or does anyone else want an ignition..

On-board Ignition jeffpn, although on board ignition is not possible in all r/c craft, I have seen it in real life on some of the larger r/c planes. They do make an onboard starter system. And it was fitted onto a Senior Telemaster. Hobby-Lobby carries such a product. Check it out, you may want...
  12. JimNC54271

New Water Field Available

Great Job dhk and Jenny I'd rate it, but after the Dragon21 fiasco I will not rate anymore SO I give the new Water Field TWO Thumbs UP. Keep up the great work guys!
  13. JimNC54271

Panoramas from other creator´s

Did I miss something? As far as I know, Nizz's original complaint was stolen PHOTOFIELD Panoramics. The ones that he listed are only the couple that he is aware of. There are some that he is not. Take Apple Tree Bay for instance, posted by eric foreman or whoever the heck he may be, IDK/IDC (I...
  14. JimNC54271

Panoramas from other creator´s

I Agree Took the words right out my mouth. And to demand that the file be rated so that they will keep producing more is wrong IMHO. I fly Photofileds 100% of the time and can tell a 5 from a 10. I have a pano from about 8 months ago that I got from a different website before the current swap...
  15. JimNC54271

Interlink Controller - USB Unknown Device

daved, did you test the Interlink in G3? After installation of all software, TEST the controller in the program first. I see no mention of you doing that. Because the Interlink does not behave like a USB device that is ON all the time, it will not, and does not show up as a USB device in the...
Back