Recent content by JJay_2000

1. J

Updating with Helicopter Update

I had the exact same problem, i was able to get the window to not close instantly and the error i got was "program too big to fit in memory". I have tried all the microsoft troubleshooting issues with regards to increasing the amount of memory available to the DOS installer with no luck. This...
  2. J

problems with heli update, HELP!!!!!!

The 16 bit subsystem problem was corrected by following the directions outlined in an earlier post in this forum. Specifically a link to the microsoft website which details how to reload the config.nt, autoexec.nt and the command.com files. However despite having fixed this issue i still...
  3. J

Same Problem, new errors Ok, i have managed to get the heli update from stalling during the install by correcting the win16 bit subsystem problem. I now get a new error in the DOS window when i try and load the Heli update. This error is "Program too big to fit in memory". The problem as i see...
  4. J

Cheers Thanks all for you're help, i'll check the solutions and get back to you. The prob initially came up as being with the 16bit subsystem but that no longer shows up, i'll keep playing around and see what comes of it. :D
  5. J

I recently got G3 as a present and have loved it. It has worked fine with no problems installing. However i recently downloaded the heli update and tried to install it and i get nothing. I have downloaded the update on 3 different occasions now and i still get the same problem. The heli updater...
Back