Recent content by John B

1. J

Online Flying

Hello there, I hope you see this, if so can you tell me where i can get hold of another G2? In my view it was vastly better than the 3.5 i have now. Forget on-line flying and use it as a training aid and not a video game. Regards, John
  2. J

Rebate for G3.5 to G4.0 --where?

Hello, I bought 3.5 in August and have since received the same or a similar e-mail. Like you i have made similar enquiries and came up with the same result. I live in a small town in Bavaria, so obtaining any equipment is always via mail order. I am seriously regretting buying 3.5 as i have...
  3. J

Interlink?

Help! Although i consider myself to be a fairly well versed model pilot, i am a complete beginner at sim flying. How the heck do i connect my Graupner mx12 to the 3.5 interlink and make it work! All connections are ok and my "real" transmitter is set correctly i think according to the Real...
  4. J

Mode 1 or mode 2

However .. Dont buy a computer TX for a little while yet!
  5. J

Mode 1 or mode 2

Mode Answer = mode 2! If yours was indeed a genuine post and not a wind up i think you should perhaps look at maybe joining a model club, or even buying a magazine. Both can help.
  6. J

Cessna 182

What the heck is a torque generator? rque
  7. J

Cessna 182

Can anyone tell me how to swap the os 2 stroke for a 4 stroke ... upsizing to 140 would also be a great help. Happy landings, John.
  8. J

Cessna 182

can anyone tell me how to switch the os 2 stroke to a 4 stroke? .... uprating the size to 140 would be perfect. Iam building a cm pro cessna 182 and would like to make my first few flights on 3.5. All ideas welcome. John.
  9. J

Upgrade costs?

Well said! I could not have put it better myself
  10. J

Float Planes

Float planes Hello, As i imagine most of you fly Real Models as well as Real Flight can i ask for some advice. I am in the process of building a Cessna 182 and would like advice and comments on how best to make the best of all worlds and convert to float or even ski gear. I live in Bavaria...
  11. J

Downloads

Would anyone be kind enough to explain to me in the most simple of terms how i can download and install from the site. I have tried a couple of times without success thus far ... Any help gratefully accepted. Regards, John.
  12. J

What Planes do YOU want?

My wish list! Hi, Great idea you have i think .. i know Great Planes are always asking for ideas for model kits etc so why not the same for Real Flight? My list at present would be quite short, although after a minute or two of thought i am sure it would be as long as your arm! At the moment...
  13. J

Help a born again sim pilot!

Hello there! My problem is probably quite simple to solve, but like everything else thats only true if you know the answer! I bought G2 in 2001 and have since parted company (sadly) with it. I recently bought G3.5 and am completely unable to install add on discs 1, 2 and 3. I get as far as...
Back