Recent content by John R Oglesbee

1. John R Oglesbee

Organizing Planes

Rename folders I wanted all the water planes together, sometimes you can not tell what they are by the names. I rename each plane file by adding the word water to the front and they all came together. So far I have not had any problems editing or running any of these planes. You should be able...
  2. John R Oglesbee

Lear jro G3 Swap Red Blue Yellow_CS

LEAR JET Color Scheme
  3. John R Oglesbee

Lear jro G3 Swap Red Blue Yellow_CS

John R Oglesbee submitted a new upload: Lear jro G3 Swap Red Blue Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
  4. John R Oglesbee

Lear G3 Swap_AV

Lear Jet AV by JACKMI FRO 3.5065 This is a bandaid fix.
  5. John R Oglesbee

Lear G3 Swap_AV

John R Oglesbee submitted a new upload: Lear G3 Swap_AV View the Swap Page
  6. John R Oglesbee

Beech Bonanza V35B

Good Choice, I will be watching for it.
  7. John R Oglesbee

Funny G3 video

R2d2 This looks neat, think this would be a great addition to G3. I could just see a bunch of these moving around in multiplayer. Of course will need color schemes.
  8. John R Oglesbee

Static Planes Displayed on Airports

Static Planes Thanks, for the info . Just couple more questions, How did you make the scenery planes? Is it that difficult? What software does it take? Just so you know, I am a great believer in G3. Joe, glad to see opjose came aboard, lot of good input for forums. Thanks, again and...
  9. John R Oglesbee

Static Planes I guess I was not quite clear with my question. Can custom planes be made in scenery objects and then be displayed on an airport.
  10. John R Oglesbee

There are a lot of custom planes available. Can any of the planes be turned into static planes for show. If it is possible, can everybody see them without having downloaded the custom plane. Would be neat to line up custom planes along runway for viewing. I know that you can not see planes...
  11. John R Oglesbee

My plane in ground

I log on to many sites and they all work ok except one. Moes Place (host name). My plane looks like it is setting ok on the ground. Other players say my plane is down in the ground. My view of the other players shows they are setting like a foot in the air. Any thoughts what the problem...
  12. John R Oglesbee

Photofields ?

Could you please tell where the photofields from Expansion 1 are located. Mainly interested in the USAF field. Thanks Jack MI
  13. John R Oglesbee

Realflight Update .426 discussion

426 Problems and Comments Overall I believe G3 is a great product and you people are doing a good job trying to please everybody. I do have a few problems and here they are. 1. One of the changes you must have made, was to the horizontal flight of your planes. If you try to fly straight and...
  14. John R Oglesbee

Weird problem in multiplayer sessions

I have the same problem at times, but not always. Hope we get an answer
  15. John R Oglesbee

Custom Aircraft Designer update

Hi Rick We have been in contact with one another a couple of times this past year and I for one greatly appreciate the effort and work you have put into the G3 product. I have downloaded your work as well as work done by Mcmullin and a third name Scott, whose work also appeared on one of your...
Back