Recent content by jord

1. jord

USS Midway_AP

This airport features two aircraft carriers and one land airport.pilot spawn 4 (the default) should take you to my favorite aircraft carrier in history USS Midway, on this carrier you can take off with all most any airplane. the second carrier is meant for short take off only, and the land...
  2. jord

USS Midway_AP

jord submitted a new upload: USS Midway_AP View the Swap Page
  3. jord

USS Midway_AP - Images

Images
  4. jord

USS Midway_AP

jord updated USS Midway_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. jord

silver bullet_AV

want to go high!!! say about 750,000ft want to go fast !!!say about 449 mph then the silver bullet is for you you can control your afterburner with the 3 postion switch... closest to you is 0-220 mph,middle is 220-380mph farthest away is 380-449 mph this the greatest sky climber yet to hit...
  6. jord

silver bullet_AV

jord submitted a new upload: silver bullet_AV View the Swap Page
  7. jord

silver bullet_AV - Images

Images
  8. jord

silver bullet_AV

jord updated silver bullet_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. jord

Ferrari F1 afterburner_AV

here is a F1 that goes 117 mph... but wait there is an after burner. flick the after burner switch (front top left) forward and it will speed up to 400 mph (average 380-450 mph) i did not build it i only edited it... inky00 built it
  10. jord

jord submitted a new upload: Ferrari F1 afterburner_AV View the Swap Page
  11. jord

Ferrari F1 afterburner_AV - Images

Images
  12. jord

jord updated Ferrari F1 afterburner_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. jord

drag race_AP

well here is a race track for cars. it is meant for high speed cars (for me 70-250 mph works best) edit and post if you like i want to see what other members can make please rate
  14. jord

drag race_AP

jord submitted a new upload: drag race_AP View the Swap Page
  15. jord

PWFEZ_AV

here is the PWF(by Nizz)that is easier to take off with on all terrain
Back