Recent content by Joystick Jim

1. J

Indoor environment

Thanks csgill75. It's nice know those features are available in RF 7.5. Hopefully they will be included in a future upgrade to RF Drone. It would also be nice if all of the quadcopters available in RF Drone were available in RF 7.5. I had hoped that RF Drone was a version specifically for...
  2. J

Indoor environment

One thing I would really love to see in a future upgrade to Realflight Drone is an indoor environment(s). An indoor parking garage or abandoned factory is what I envision. This would allow practice in moving around obstacles and maneuvering in tight spaces. Does anyone else think this would be a...
  3. J

Update on Judging Distance

I have spent some time now with the simulator and I am getting a little better at judging distance, but it's still a problem. One thing that I have learned how to do is to return the quad when it is far away and just a speck on the screen. I think that skill will be really beneficial when the...
  4. J

Judging distance

Thanks for pointing me to that thread. Lots of good info.
  5. J

Judging distance

I am new to simulator flying. I am having trouble judging distance. Is there some settings that would make judging distance easier?
Back