Recent content by JPriami

1. JPriami

Eflite v900

Any chance on there being a eflite v900 model for RF 7.5? I've tried flying similar models in RF. But it would be nice to have the real deal. https://www.horizonhobby.com/v900-bnf-basic-efl7450
  2. JPriami

Spektrum ws1000 use?

Just reading around on here. Seems to be no good on it working. That sucks. I wasn't looking to buy RF 8 on steam or disc. I have version 7.5 already & a bunch of expansion packs. I just wanted a wireless setup. I bought the ws1000 just for doing a wireless deal too. Crash n burn
  3. JPriami

Spektrum ws1000 use?

Is there any way to use the spektrum ws1000 USB dongle in 7.5?
  4. JPriami

RealFlight 7.5 upgrade from 4.5

OK thanks for letting me know. I'll probably get the upgrade version then. Another question. Does the upgrade version come with all the 7.5 planes and helicopters?
  5. JPriami

Yes thats what I have, The elite controller. Also does the Great Planes RealFlight 7.5 w/Wireless SLT Transmitter Interface work with any 2.4ghz transmitter?
  6. JPriami

I have realflight 4.5 and the interlink. I was thinking of doing the $50 upgrade so that I can fly multi rotors. Is this a good idea or should I just buy the whole package? Just curious if the full package has more to it than the upgrade.
  7. JPriami

Request Aircraft here

Hobby-Lobby SU-34 This would be nice to have a realflight model of. Hobby-Lobby SU-34 Fullback 360 Degree Twin Vectored Thrust Jet Included with Su-34: •2 - 64mm Ducted Fans •2 - 3500 Kv Outrunner Brushless Motors •2 - 45 Amp Brushless Speed Controls •2 - 360 Degree Thrust Vectoring Nozzles...
  8. JPriami

Request Aircraft here

Hobby-Lobby F-35 Lightning II 360 thrust vestoring EDF Jet Would like to request this please. Hobby-Lobbys (made by freewing) F-35 360 degree thrust vectoring 70mm EDF Jet Flown at NEAT Fair 2009. It can do some crazy stuff! Hobby-Lobby F-35 Here Included with F-35 Lightning II: •70mm...
  9. JPriami

Walkera 4G3, need help for physics

Ive been looking for one of these as a realflight model. Id like to try it too
  10. JPriami

Will G4.5 work on new Windows 7?

thats what i am running it on
  11. JPriami

Recently purchaced 4.5 & updated it Now issues and disapointment

LOL thanks for the help. :rolleyes: Its not so important that I fly with the rest of the family that has v 3.5 to give up having v4.5 But seriously, its expected that someone come here and read the fourms before they buy the new version (what if you by the thing because your buddy has it and...
  12. JPriami

Multiplayer Port For G4.5

Yes thats the error I see. I am also on Windows 7 so my pop up window looks diffrent. But thats it. Good to know it may not be on my end now. Also yes I am running v 4.5.050
  13. JPriami

thats all done sir. like I stated. no work. and funny part is.... I did all that and got it working days ago. and today.. back to not working. wont even connect to list server
  14. JPriami

Its all working because my inlaws are using v 3.5 on my wifi network here and online flying no problems. But I am having trouble with my v4.5 I just bought :(
  15. JPriami

Recently purchaced 4.5 & updated it Now issues and disapointment

I have had RealFlight since I have seen v2. I recently purchased v4.5 less than 5 days ago. I was using v 3.5 prior to that. I sold my v 3.5 to my in-laws so they could have it for the grandchildren and since their PC was a bit slower. Now that I am on v4.5 I am having a really hard time with...
Back