Recent content by js3862

1. J

Multimode Crash to Desktop / Unable to select second player

When in multimode I was able to select the second player to change the aircraft and etc.. until I decided to change the colorscheme on a p-51 combat plane. This crashed the software each time and I repeated this step three times with same results each time to verify it was not a one off...
  2. J

Multiplayer FPS?

If you can keep it open for a bit longer I'll join in. It's 7:00 ET now, I'll be able to join in about 20 minutes or so.
  3. J

Multiplayer FPS?

I can tell you that this occurs even when I have particles off in my configuration. One of the first things I tried was going into the graphics menu and turning off particles and turning off or to low all other graphics settings other than water since I rarely fly water APs. Graphics card is...
  4. J

Multiplayer FPS?

g5.50.014 now downgraded from .015. Originally 5.50.014 was ok, but it seemed like when I went to .015 that the frames dropped dramatically. I had average frames of probably 60fps and now frames are bouncing between 45 at the top end and 8 at the low end and has dipped down to 3 fps. If I had...
  5. J

G5.50.015 Multiplayer Frame Rates / Settings Inaccessible

Frames are still fine in G4.5. It went from being ok in 5.1 to better in 5.50.013 to poor in .014 and .015.
  6. J

G5.50.015 Multiplayer Frame Rates / Settings Inaccessible

It's been mentioned several times in MP sessions that frame rates seem to have taken a severe drop since 5.50.014 and haven't improved in .015. I have experienced this as well with my frame rate dropping from a normal 60-80 to a very difficult to fly mid-teens to very low twenties. What makes...
  7. J

G5.50.015

Doesn't seem like you can change much at all during combat. My frame rate was really bad, couldn't adjust any settings until I left. I haven't tried it with regular MP sessions but not being able to adjust your settings stinks. Also, is this funky shield and speed thing going to be a...
  8. J

Will there be a fix for Games?

no, just not obvious.
  9. J

G5.5 Beta - Feedback

Well it's safe to say that you guys have been busy! All around, great job! A couple of observations: The shield and power ups automatically being granted in hardcore games gives a really odd feel to the game. This is especially the case since this is suppose to be advanced beyond say "Aces"...
  10. J

Will G5.5 replace G5.1

Oh no you didn't! (just seemed like the next natural progression) :-)
  11. J

FEATURE REQUEST: New Game and Advanced Game Configuration

One doesn't have to be mutually exclusive of the other. They probably would have a different team working on the game piece. Either way, doubtful they're going to ignore the sim aspect of realflight since, even with game events, it's still a sim.
  12. J

FEATURE REQUEST: New Game and Advanced Game Configuration

Yeah, you're right. It would have been more useful had I put in the request yesterday. We'll see if the features I requested are in there. If not, then still a feature request.
  13. J

Will G5.5 replace G5.1

Not if I download it first! :-)
  14. J

Will G5.5 replace G5.1

Ok, I'm guessing it probably will like 4.5 replaced 4 and 3.5 replaced 3, but..... verification... will 5.5 replace 5.x?
Back