Recent content by JTUTTLE11

1. JTUTTLE11

Creating airfield

After creating several airports, I find it easier to start with a known location. Press the 'escape' key to open the menu and then select 'Create new airport' The program should now display a blank field with only a 'Pilot spawn shown. In the top left corner you will see a box. Left click the...
  2. JTUTTLE11

Failed as Expected.

I'll give it a shot
  3. JTUTTLE11

Failed as Expected.

I just tried to start up Real Flight Evo and just as I expected, this new 'Steam' version FAILED to launch. They of course put the blame on DirectX 11. I miss the old Real Flight. After checking for the DX version, I have DX12
  4. JTUTTLE11

how to Change aircraft position

It was an ARF plane several years ago called the 'Deuces Wild'. It was twin electric with contra rotating motors. The E-flite Deuces Wild_EA is available on the Real Flight Swap pages.
  5. JTUTTLE11

how to Change aircraft position

Simple enough, press the Esc. key, go to 'Edit current airport' look for the 'Plane Spawn' and move it anywhere you want. In the editor you can change the orientation of the Plane Spawn and save. You will have to save the changes by saving the modified airfield under a new name.
  6. JTUTTLE11

P-39 Airacobra EP_EA

I just can't help myself, I have to find a way to put a machine gun into the spinner. LOL
  7. JTUTTLE11

B-43 Jetmaster_EA

Just downloaded the B-43. What a magnificent plane. She's a real floater and the landing gear action is great the way it soaks up the bumps. If you decide to add anything to it, I'd ask to have the canopies to have their own separate action. The Bomb sequence is amazing! All in All, the plane is...
  8. JTUTTLE11

P-39 Airacobra EP

Reminds me of one of the First 'Gas Planes' I ever saw flying (I think I was 11). It was a little control line plane by Cox, powered by an .049
  9. JTUTTLE11

PA Piper Tri pacer_CS

I had to have this. I recently purchased a 1964 PA-22 'Colt', so naturally I plan to take some photos and create my color scheme for RF Evo.
  10. JTUTTLE11

some order confusion? software only email download

Realflight is no longer available on a CD. The only way to get Real Flight is through the Steam app. and as a digital download. All that comes in the box is a code.
  11. JTUTTLE11

Uploading planes to swap pages.

Ok, First you'll have to Log In to the realflight swap pages. You'll see a button that says "Submit File" Chose the file you want to upload and save. If you're uploading a 'variant' of an existing file, then you'll want to name it as an 'AV'
  12. JTUTTLE11

Goldberg Tiger 120GP Bat Dude_CS

Sorry it took so long to post, My computer Died and I had to resurrect it.
  13. JTUTTLE11

Change is painful

I got Realflight installed on the new machine, now I have to recover files on the old one. I would NOT recommend the 'Reset or Clean Install' process. BUT, I have been able to recover the color schemes I've created to share. I appreciate all the advice and help I've received. Thanks to everyone...
  14. JTUTTLE11

Goldberg Tiger 120GP Bat Dude_CS

JTUTTLE11 submitted a new upload: Goldberg Tiger 120GP Bat Dude_CS View the Swap Page
Back