Recent content by justin_wang

1. J

flight dynamic trim

hello,everyone,can the RF of flight dynamic mode be trimmed?whether exist trim program?thanks
  2. J

Realflight & Solidworks

first,solidworks or Catia build model.second,the model will be imported into 3ds max to revise its name and other rule.
  3. J

model airplane overall parameter source seek help

Dear all I want to get some model airplanes overall parameter,which include sizes,weight,moment of inertia and so on..... please help me,such as source website,thanks
  4. J

Need help making a Ardupilot SITL model for Realflight

yes,first,you need to develop your SITL firmware for your custom model.second,you need to set servos for your RF model similar as real aircraft,which is very important.finally ,you need to use missionplanner or other GCS running SITL firmware. the flightaxis is activated.
  5. J

Looking for a QuadPlane (VTOL Aircraft with QuadCopter capability)

https://github.com/ArduPilot/SITL_Models/tree/master/RealFlight/Released_Models/QuadPlanes maybe
  6. J

Need help making a Ardupilot SITL model for Realflight

Do you need to build Ardupilot SITL firmware?or you need to allocate your servos output to RealFlight?
  7. J

the negative twist of rotor's blade

ok,thanks for your reply.
  8. J

the negative twist of rotor's blade

Hi,I want to check my rotor whether exists blade negative twist,but I do not know check what is its parameters.
  9. J

side by side helicopter model is needed

I want to consult a question, swash plate phase of the right and left rotor should be different direction,such as the right rotor is -25 degrees and the left rotor is +25 degrees.I do not know whether my understand is right. could you give me some suggestions? thanks
  10. J

helicopter modeling problem:~CS_GLOBALOPTIONS

Hi,everyone.recently,I found that my rotor partial model seem to exist some issue.as the follow picture shows ch47. however,the follow picture shows my model. by comparing,it is obvious that ~CS_GLOBALOPTIONS does not appear under ~CS_MH_2BLADER_LEADLAG1_Blade in my model.So,I want to consult...
  11. J

ok,thanks you.I will try to do it.
  12. J

yes,there exists control coupling phenomenon for yaw input when I fly it by ardupilot or no ardupilot. I want to consult a question whether the swash plate phase adjustment changes servo position similar to real helicopter's servo of non rotating ring(general helicopter is three servo which...
  13. J

thanks for your reply.if you do not use ardupilot, what is your control input and electronics?I have a flightaxis plugin which can read realflight's data,which will can analysis relative between radio transmitter and roll rate or roll angle by using matlab. then,by the result of RF's data...
Back