Recent content by Justus

1. J

Raptor 50

Thanks Thank you very much for the info
  2. J

Raptor 50

Just wondering if there are any actual Raptor 50 pilots that read this. I bought this sim to attempt to prepare me to fly my Raptor 50 that I recently purchased. I am learning a lot on this sim, however I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what sim Heli would be the closest to what I...
  3. J

Broken Switch on Elite

Unfortunately I dropped my Interlink elite remote and broke off the top left rear switch. The remote still works, but I need to replace that switch. Is it better to try to send the remote off for repair or is there a place anyone can refer me to to order the switch and replace it myself. If I...
  4. J

Cant see Rotor Blades on Multiplayer

I've asked around the Multiplayer community and cant seem to find an answer as to why I don't see rotor blades on other flyers helis in multiplayer. I can see my own. I had one person tell me that it sounds like a graphics problem on my end, however I have no other graphics problems anywhere...
  5. J

Add ons with G4

I just purchased add ons 4 over the internet because i'm interested in the Harrier plane. The seller advertised that this add on will work with ALL versions of real flight. I have now just heard that add ons will not work with G4. Is this true and if so, is there any fix coming anytime in the...
  6. J

Registration

I just recently upgraded to G4 and am selling my G3.5. I did originally register my G3.5 online. Is there something I need to do to "unregister" it so that the new owner will not have any problems. Thanks for any info.
Back