Recent content by JWMFLYING14

1. J

Can't Scale aircraft?

Thanks Maj. Unfortunately that didn't work either. It seems as if it get to the point where it would import the files, then it crashes and stops responding.
  2. J

Can't Scale aircraft?

Ooops sorry. I upgraded to a new laptop. I installed the same RF (serial number and all) on my new laptop, however I would like to use all the planes and "edited" planes from my old laptop (same RF software, etc...). Essentially copy all "saved" or "cached" data from my old lap top. Thanks...
  3. J

Can't Scale aircraft?

Yup, it is back to the way I am used to! Thanks a ton. On a side note... If I were to try and transfer the "cache" (including my old edited aircraft, etc...) How would I go about doing that? Do you know what sub-file this would be saved under on my old laptop?
  4. J

Can't Scale aircraft?

Doh! That was simple! Thanks a bunch!
  5. J

Can't Scale aircraft?

Hey guys, recently got a new computer and over the past 6 months real flight has been sitting around not getting used! This was due to my lack of CD drive, therefore I could not install my RF on my new laptop.... Long story short I finally got off my lazy butt and bought an external disk drive...
Back