Recent content by k88kramer

1. K

Spektrum InterLink DX features and benefits

I paid $180 to get RF9 with the InterlinkDX which is advertised to work like a Spektrum Tx. There are no sounds coming from the Interlink like there are from even the cheapest Spektrum. When flying most models I use there sounds make it impossible to hear any trim sounds. On a real Spektrum...
  2. K

How do you turn on sounds on the nterlinkDX? How do you center trims? Very difficult without sounds.
  3. K

RealFlight 9 !

The setup process in RF makes it unusable without a ridiculous amount of relearning and work. Unless you are from the PC kids gaming world and understand the arcane terminology there are stumbling blocks at every stage. I suppose if I flew helis with a few of your specific FBLs I would have...
  4. K

I usually use switch a for throttle cut. How do I do this? Note that I am trying to assign "THROTTLE CUT" as on keyboard shortcut K. Not "THROTTLE HOLD" which is something entirely different.
  5. K

RealFlight 9 !

It's a simulator, not a video game! err.... umm.... HMMMMMMMM! If it were a true RC simulator it would use "channels". RC transmitters and receivers use channels to communicate. RF uses kids USB game controller protocols. Square pegs and round holes. All the decent RC simulators, like...
  6. K

I don't use the default switch assignments so I am reassigning. Looks like I am getting most to work but "throttle cut" does not cut the throttle after reassignment. How do you reassign "throttle cut: to a new switch?
  7. K

New User - hand launch teckniques

Need a guide to using hand launch for electric gliders. I can use the space bar to reset and the mouse to move the plane. But after a reset how do I get back to using the mouse for the menus? After a reset all I can do is move the plane with the mouse and launch. I have to point the plane...
  8. K

RF8 + WS1000 + DX8G2 switching models

I was only quoting what HH emailed to me in reply about my WS1000 questions. Hoping to minimize the rebinding. If you read their quote you can see their position. Didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I am getting the wired interface. And will explore turning off the software radio. Then...
  9. K

Looks like I got the wrong simulator. This is the exact quote I got from HH support when asking about all the problems with the WS1000. "When using RealFlight, you should not need to rebind as you will create one model file in your transmitter and use it for all models in RealFlight. While...
  10. K

Rf8 + dx8 + ws1000

Thanks. I have no problem getting the DX8G2 with the WS1000 to work. It is just that it takes an inordinate series of steps to switch models -- select new model on transmitter -- select new model in RF8 -- rebind DX8 to WS1000 after all the new models set. I am used to Phoenix where switching...
  11. K

What is the procedure for switching models with HH RF8, WS1000 and DX8G2. I have ( and will always) set up my DX8 models for the actual aircraft. It works fine with several dozen real models and I don't want to change anything on the transmitter. When using RX8 I can't find anyway to switch...
Back