Recent content by Keith Lowe

1. K

Add ons

Thanks Luthier, I was a bit dim I'm afraid, I tried to obtain them via the K.E. site where it said discontinued, never thought of going to the R.F. site, DOH ! Thanks for your help. Keith.
  2. K

Add ons

Help guys, my computer developed a major problem and my repair man in his wisdom has totally wiped my G4.5 including my extensive library of my Custom aircraft a lot of which were generated from the various Add ons which were free of course, I see that apparently Add ons are discontinued ? if so...
  3. K

Cessna 310

You ain't gonna fly it then are you.:rolleyes:
  4. K

B36 PEACEMAKER GIANT SCALE_AV

CONVAIR B36 PEACEMAKER, GIANT SCALE. Six turnin' and four burnin' !! Four turbojets and six piston engines make for a spectacular aircraft with a stately but impressive presence in the air. 230" wingspan with a top speed of over 300 mph are replicated in the model with a span of 24' and a...
  5. K

Keith Lowe submitted a new upload: B36 PEACEMAKER GIANT SCALE_AV View the Swap Page
  6. K

B36 PEACEMAKER GIANT SCALE_AV - Images

Images
  7. K

Keith Lowe updated B36 PEACEMAKER GIANT SCALE_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. K

P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE_AV

P38 LIGHTNING, GIANT SCALE. Nice flying version of the iconic warbird with a 20' wingspan, usual controls with wheel brakes on down elevator. For G4.5, higher RF versions may need tweaks. Hope you like my AV of Oneders great EA.
  9. K

Keith Lowe submitted a new upload: P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE_AV View the Swap Page
  10. K

P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE_AV - Images

Images
  11. K

Keith Lowe updated P 38 LIGHTNING GIANT SCALE_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. K

HOWARD 500 TWIN GIANT SCALE_AV

HOWARD 500 TWIN GIANT SCALE. The elegantly styled Howard 500 with a 15" wingspan, a lovely scale aircraft to fly with docile handling, appropriate power from it's twin engines with flaps and wheel brakes. Brakes on up elevator, flaps on the knob and door opening on ch 8. This version is...
  13. K

Keith Lowe submitted a new upload: HOWARD 500 TWIN GIANT SCALE_AV View the Swap Page
  14. K

HOWARD 500 TWIN GIANT SCALE_AV - Images

Images
  15. K

Keith Lowe updated HOWARD 500 TWIN GIANT SCALE_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back