Recent content by Kenbry

1. K

How do you sort the models by type?

Perfect, thanks. Didn't even know that menu was there.
  2. K

How about a Blade 230V2 and a Blade 330X heli?

Thank you. I wasn’t aware that models for other versions worked in G8 thanks.
  3. K

How do you sort the models by type?

When I open the select aircraft window I want to be able to sort aircraft types. Heli, Plane and quad. I really only fly Heli and plane so I would like to see only one particular type of acft at a time.
  4. K

How about a Blade 230V2 and a Blade 330X heli?

I would love to see someone build these two Heli Models. The LHS can't keep them on the shelf. The 230V2 is really selling well the 330X is doing better than expected according to the shops. Now that Horizon is owning Hobbico hopefully we will see more of their products make there way into...
  5. K

Controller neck strap attach point needs to come back to RF controller

This is my solution. Things to note: 1. On the outside of the TX where the mount would go there is a round spot. That is just a hard plastic disk with adhesive on it. It will pop right off revealing the mounting hole. See post #12 for an image. 2. The mounting hole accepts a 5/32" eyebolt. 3...
  6. K

I was considering that as an option.. but I am going a different route. Went ahead and removed the curcuit cards and gimbles to gain access to the mount spot. Going to install a standard eyebolt... More to come
  7. K

In my controller there is a circuit board that is over the spot and it is mounted very secure. Also all the wires feeding it are hotglued so loosening it doesn't free up enough space to get under it and drill a hole. They kinda went crazy securing things in mine.
  8. K

So folks understand what we are looking at here’s a picture of the controller. This is the old interlink controller fwiw.
  9. K

The interlink doesn’t have the attach point as your radio does in the picture. It’s just a empty spot. I thought about using my radio.. but kinda defeats the fact that I bought the darned interlink controller. Hoping others might chime in with better ideas.
  10. K

My lap is to low for my normal flying position. I strap my TX to mid abdomen. I fly finger thumb on the sticks. The TX handle is not the correct position to get the TX balance right. I would use JB weld or anything to secure something but what? A cut eyebolt? I’m hoping someone has a more...
  11. K

I have flow RC for many years. I had the original RF all the way up to RF G3. Always use a neck strap for my controlers and always will. Well till now..I finally upgraded to RF8 and the RF G8 controller lacks an attachment for a neck strap.. bad call IMHO.. I’m fumbling trying to hold the...
Back