Recent content by Kennimak

1. Kennimak

Yak-54 One Trick Pony_AV

"One Trick Pony" is a high performance acrobatic plane for both beginners and advanced pilots alike. Its primary mission is to help you learn whatever you want to learn: For the beginner, this plane is great for learning how to hover, do harrier rolls, rurnway landings and more. For the...
  2. Kennimak

Yak-54 One Trick Pony_AV

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Yak-54 One Trick Pony_AV View the Swap Page
  3. Kennimak

Offroad III_AP

"Offroad III AP" has been designed to provide a variety of offroad fun and challenging events. It has 5 spawns (starting positions) for quick access to your desired sporting event: Airport Spawn: Extra long runway for planes, jets, and helis. Racetrack Spawn: Bi-directional three quarter...
  4. Kennimak

Offroad III_AP

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Offroad III_AP View the Swap Page
  5. Kennimak

Team Los Buggy II_AV

"Team Los Buggy II AV" has been heavily modified for high speed performance, positive handling, and jumping stability. Its suitable for racetrack and dragstrip racing as well as for hill climbing and jumping sand dunes. Many thanks to its originators!! Recommended Playground: "Offroad III...
  6. Kennimak

Team Los Buggy II_AV

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Team Los Buggy II_AV View the Swap Page
  7. Kennimak

Offroad Yellow_CS

The Offroader car is not only fun to drive, but very challenging. To its creator: Job Well Done!!! I'm submitting this Yellow color scheme to give variation in color for track racing. Please do not rate. Enjoy (A Mystic Voodoo creation)
  8. Kennimak

Offroad Yellow_CS

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Offroad Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
  9. Kennimak

Offroad Blue_CS

The Offroader car is not only fun to drive, but very challenging. To its creator: Job Well Done!!! I'm submitting this Blue color scheme to give variation in color for track racing. Please do not rate. Enjoy (A Mystic Voodoo creation)
  10. Kennimak

Offroad Blue_CS

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Offroad Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  11. Kennimak

Offroad Green_CS

The Offroader car is not only fun to drive, but very challenging. To its creator: Job Well Done!!! I'm submitting this Green color scheme to give variation in color for track racing. Please do not rate. Enjoy (A Mystic Voodoo creation)
  12. Kennimak

Offroad Green_CS

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Offroad Green_CS View the Swap Page
  13. Kennimak

Offroad Red_CS

The Offroader car is not only fun to drive, but very challenging. To its creator: Job Well Done!!! I'm submitting this Red color scheme to give variation in color for track racing. Please do not rate. Enjoy (A Mystic Voodoo creation)
  14. Kennimak

Offroad Red_CS

Kennimak submitted a new upload: Offroad Red_CS View the Swap Page
  15. Kennimak

Offroader II_AV

This is one fun car. Many thanks to its creator. This version has a few simple modifications to the original such as... increased speed for track racing and other minor racetrack adjustments. I'm also adding a few color schemes to give cars on race track a little color variation: Red...
Back