Recent content by Kennyptho

1. Kennyptho

310 Twin by Top Flight_CS

EXP Pack 3-TOP FLIGHT's 310 Twin Paint Scheme. Basic design is still there some changes. Total hours worked: 7:1/2. Under side of wing halfs. you'll find the logos of Tower hobbies as well as Top Flight
  2. Kennyptho

Kennyptho submitted a new upload: 310 Twin by Top Flight_CS View the Swap Page
  3. Kennyptho

310 Twin by Top Flight_CS - Images

Images
  4. Kennyptho

Kennyptho updated 310 Twin by Top Flight_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Kennyptho

42" plasma G3.5 looks so much better

Prufe of Big Screen was kinda hoping the other guys would show prufe of there bigger screens :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool: my file sizes for the pictures are to big .... give me your email addresses i will send out my 42" plasma pictures of on-screen knifeedge.com and realflightG3.5 on-screen.
  6. Kennyptho

BLUE_YELLOW_ULTIMATE_10-300_CS

Golberg Ultimate
  7. Kennyptho

BLUE_YELLOW_ULTIMATE_10-300_CS

Kennyptho submitted a new upload: BLUE_YELLOW_ULTIMATE_10-300_CS View the Swap Page
  8. Kennyptho

extra330L DC bullitholes_CS

ken's extra330Ldc color scheme
  9. Kennyptho

extra330L DC bullitholes_CS

Kennyptho submitted a new upload: extra330L DC bullitholes_CS View the Swap Page
  10. Kennyptho

hey Matt.... are you viewing this G3.5 on dad's BIG Screen TV? :D
  11. Kennyptho

come on now they didn't have computer hookups back in the earlly 70's how you going to view realflight G3.5 on the wrellick? lmao lol :rolleyes: :D :eek: :)
  12. Kennyptho

i'll have to get a pic of that 63" wide screen and send it to yeah.... i think his is a projection screen but my plasma is still better although i'd like to see your 53" :rolleyes: :D
  13. Kennyptho

LMAO lol too funny thats it i'm going over to my brothers place and try my G3.5 on his tv 63" wide screen lmao anybody TOP that lol?
  14. Kennyptho

Old Swap Pages

sorry folks yes my caps was stuck on the keyboard is on its last legs last i'll ever buy from micro- soft Bill Gates can't multi task either. :D
  15. Kennyptho

Old Swap Pages

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO FIND THE OLD SWAP PAGES OR HAS IT BEEN DELETED? I HAD TO REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE, AND LOST EVERY THING INCLUDES ALL THE OLD AIRCRAFT FROM THE OLD SWAP PAGES I WOULD LIKE TO GET THEM BACK ..... :confused:
Back