Recent content by kf0s

1. K

Benefit of moving to Steam?

I believe you can continue to use the DVD installed versions, you just can't use the code to install it anywhere new.
  2. K

Mamba 70 Ail fix_EA

Note that the download calls out it uses RF 9.0. You will most likely need at least that version as the download may be dependent on items in that version (you'll get missing items as the user noted above).
  3. K

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

Ryan thanks for the information on how 9.5s uses Steam. I was concerned that the program was actually using Steam and not a program nearly identical to the old version. I was concerned that I would run into a bunch of issues with Steam. Note that I do run on several machines, but one is in a...
  4. K

RF 9 M1 Mac

One thing I notice is the original appender was using the Steam version of RF, while the person who has it running seems to be using the non-Steam version. I haven't had any issues running the non-Steam version on my Intel Mac, but not sure if the Steam version will work. Not sure I want to...
  5. K

Real Flight 9.5 corrupted

You can request the new Stream key and use that to download the latest version.
  6. K

Blade 330 S with SAFE in RF9.5?

Sounds like you should just get the Stream update which will include the model. The non-stream program is essentially dead. From another post: Your non-Steam copy of 9.5 will continue to operate if you choose not to exchange your serial for a 9.5S Steam key. You will not receive any future...
  7. K

RF9 Download & MacBook Pro 2020 Bootcamp Solution

I run RealFlight 9 and now 9.5 in a Windows 10 VM in Parallels and have no issues,
  8. K

RF9 Download & MacBook Pro 2020 Bootcamp Solution

I'll have to try Bootcamp, but I run Windows in a Parallel Desktop 16 VM for the most part. I want to install RF9 and see if it works there.
  9. K

RealFlight9 run on Bootcamp

You have a pointer to the driver so others can get this to work?
  10. K

Airport Preview Videos

Nice Videos. Subscribed to the YouTube channel. Will be nice to actually try flying at on or both of those fields in RF9.
  11. K

can't change the heli in hover trainer

Search can be your friend, maybe. I asked the same question with RealFlight 4. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=23777&highlight=change+helicopter Not sure if it works in 8 or not.
  12. K

FIXED: RF8 HHE Tower Digital Download versions are available

Page says: 130 MB, .exe file - Note that is for the add-on, not the full files.
  13. K

FIXED: RF8 HHE Tower Digital Download versions are available

Thanks. Downloading now.
  14. K

RF8 Horizon Hobby Version?

Any news on when the digital version of the add-on might be available for download?
  15. K

RF8 Add on Install issue

Yes, the link they sent me matches the same download link I had when I ordered the RF8 software download. So maybe I have a more recent version that I could install if installing from scratch, but no HH yet.
Back