Recent content by knud pedersen

1. K

reinstalled my RF - can I just copy all the models?

funny, some of the colorschemes and blades work on some of the custom helis, which where copied by moving the folders.....
  2. K

I kinda now that - I have been using RF for since version 1. I just try to find a way how to get it to work with a domain user, now that I am not allow to use the local user anymore...... :(
  3. K

mmhh I just copied the folder Vehicles and RFX from the local user "my documents", and paste them into the program flies (x86)\realflight while login with the domain user. All my custom/downloaded models then kinda "works". However no visible main or tail rotor blades, and only one colorscheme...
  4. K

Yes I do get a green line in RF, if I click on it, the text "cant not load the Agile 7.2" (helicopter)... weird is though that if I run RF, with connection to my personal domain "my Doc" folder, and install the model. And run the RF with this account, it still dosent work.... Actually the RF...
  5. K

I simple do not get it. I have imported a custom heli, and RF say it successfully installed it. However when choosing that model, RF cant not load it, an no heli is visible... WHY can it not run when using a domain?:confused: I have tried to compare the RF vehicles folders but can not find...
  6. K

cannot start RF without Internet access

mmmhhh. I just tried to down a model from the swap page. I installed it from the RF import function. RF says import successfully. The files for the imported models is saved: C:\Program Files (x86)\RealFlight7\Vehicles\ColorSchemes\agile.colorscheme C:\Program Files...
  7. K

Hi Ï just uninstalled my RF, that did run I my work laptop, using a local user, with I am not allowed to use anymore. I have then installed RF7/7.5, and after some problems it work. Now I just miss all my models. I still have the local user folder C:\Users\Knud\Documents\RealFlight 7\Vehicles...
  8. K

some updates. I got some IT support today. Thanks:):) As far as I understand I did not have the right authorizations in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealFlight7", when I was login with my domain. RF could not make the folders and files it wants to create...... We got that fixed, and we...
  9. K

mmmhhh That's not allowed on my work laptop anymore..... Is there not some RF file, where I can redirect the path to a local "My document" folder on the harddisc?
  10. K

Yes we use a domain login at Work, or when working from home. We got at personal drive, taht stores data on a server somewhere. The drive in sync locally on my laptop to. I have for serveral years used a local user to get RF to Work Im not allowed to use a local user anymore...... I just...
  11. K

Hi. I have used RF on my work laptop for years. I have created a local user but my company won't allow it anymore. When I use my work login and start RF i have to have internet access. Otherwise RF cannot find the RFV75UP1.adj file witch is stored on my personal folder on a server. We do...
  12. K

Custom Visual Blades basic tutorial

Hi, I wanted to change the Spinblades Black, to Spin blade Red tip and or red. Can i just copy and rename the exiting spinblade files, edit them in photoshop and thats it?
  13. K

Ohh.:o So do i nedd to instal KEMax, even though i just want to edit the colorscheme for the blade?
  14. K

Hi. I can't find the Custom Visual Blades basic tutorial. I want to change the visualblade scheme (texture) but don't know how. Its in Realflight 7.5. ChopperKnud
  15. K

RealFlight 6 the latest in realism

I hope so... Then i dont have to find a story for my Wife, way a again need a new sim :p
Back