Recent content by Larry A.

1. L

Autogyro

What is required in G3 to support autogyros? I love autogyros and for the time being, I would love to try to get one, Little Nelly would be sweet to have, and to fly with as close as possible to the real aircraft. Controls required: Throttle (G3 has on all aicraft) Cyclic (G3 has for...
  2. L

Water effects please

is this possible to get water effects with G3.5 like it sis done with the Phoenix RC SIM?
  3. L

Request Aircraft Here!

I really want this level of quality and detail in an RFG3 MD-500 heli, for G3.5 users to download, is it possible? The thing that gets me with RF, is that you have to purchase all these extra model expansion packages to get the better models. Other sims are incorporating all the high quality...
  4. L

AC Cobra - MIA Custom_CS

CS similar to real RC car I have.
  5. L

AC Cobra - MIA Custom_CS

Larry A. submitted a new upload: AC Cobra - MIA Custom_CS View the Swap Page
  6. L

Blade CP Pro MIA Custom USA_EA

E-Sky King, A full Aircraft and Color Scheme Variant from Phrank's cool little CP Blade Heli 3D Model. NOTE: For some reason I cannot upload this CP Blade Variant, as an AV file, I get an error message in the upload, it says that the this AV isn't based on anything in KE database...
  7. L

Larry A. submitted a new upload: Blade CP Pro MIA Custom USA_EA View the Swap Page
  8. L

Blade CP Pro MIA Custom USA_EA - Images

Images
  9. L

Larry A. updated Blade CP Pro MIA Custom USA_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. L

Extremeblimp_CS

MIA's Extreme Blimp Color Escheme This color scheme was posyted in the old swap pages a while back, along with MIA's Extreme Blimp AV. Here is the Color Scheme again. Color Scheme Design is a Copyright of Mario I. Arguello (MIA)
  11. L

Extremeblimp_CS

Larry A. submitted a new upload: Extremeblimp_CS View the Swap Page
  12. L

MIA_AC Cobra MIA Custom Wings and Super Nitr_2_RC

Recording of MIA Micro-FLIGHT version of AC cobra AV variant in Race car mode and running in MIA Micro-FLIGHT Track and Field Version 1.0 Requires MIA Micro-FLIGHT Track and Field Version 1.0 (original Track), Car AV and CS to get the full impact of the video. NOTE: Please download...
  13. L

Larry A. submitted a new upload: MIA_AC Cobra MIA Custom Wings and Super Nitr_2_RC View the Swap Page
  14. L

Larry A. updated MIA_AC Cobra MIA Custom Wings and Super Nitr_2_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back