Recent content by lavaman4

1. L

blade 400

does anyone have a blade 400 made, or does anyone know where to get a blade 400 downloaded? thx!
  2. L

where to get blade 400

does anyone have a blade 400 for g3.5 or g4. if not does anyone now a site i can go to, to get one?
  3. L

where to get blade 400

hey guys i was wondering if anyone new a site to get a blade 400, or if someone made a blade 400? thx!
  4. L

Andrew_Align T-Rex 500 V-bar_2_RC

I'm 16 love T-rex's 500. what do i need to work on to become a better pilot?
  5. L

lavaman4 submitted a new upload: Andrew_Align T-Rex 500 V-bar_2_RC View the Swap Page
  6. L

Andrew_Align T-Rex 500 V-bar_2_RC - Images

Images
  7. L

lavaman4 updated Andrew_Align T-Rex 500 V-bar_2_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. L

heli beginner

Hey everyone that flies heli's what would be a great beginner. for example like the super cub is a great beginner if your into to planes. now the kind of heli i want is no cx2 something like a 400,450,and 500. and the model that you prefer? thx!
  9. L

heli beginner

Hey everyone that flies heli's what would be a great beginner. for example like the super cub is a great beginner if your into to planes. now the kind of heli i want is no cx2 something like a 400,450,and 500. and the model that you prefer? thx!
Back