3. LDIZZLE

Saving Trim

anything?
  4. LDIZZLE

G3.5 Expansion packs to G4

thanks tn :)
  5. LDIZZLE

G3.5 Expansion packs to G4

I have all my expansion packs installed to G3.5, still on my computer with G4. How do I put all them on G4 aswell? I thought I might try: 1. Removing G3 entirely and reinstalling G3.5 Expansion packs for G4. 2. Try reinstalling them, even if both G3 and G4 are still on my computer 3. Wait and...
  6. LDIZZLE

Saving Trim

I heard something about saving your trim configuration for each individual aircraft, I was wondering how you do that because every time i go back to an aircraft, its as bad as it was and i have to re-trim it all over again.
  7. LDIZZLE

how to

anyone?
  8. LDIZZLE

how to

I modified one of the .tga 's under colorschemes in GIMP. I want to know how to make it useable for a cs. Can anyone help me out?
  9. LDIZZLE

AirHogs Storm Launcher

can someone try to make an airhogs storm launcher?
  10. LDIZZLE

Silver Serfer

I know its a aircraft simulator and not a sky surf simulator but people have made cars, and robot lookin things and other stuff.. I just thought us Silver Surfer fans would like it damn.
  11. LDIZZLE

Silver Serfer

forgot to post some pics. here are some links http://www.marvel.com/universe/Image:Silver_surfer.jpg http://www.canmag.com/images/front/lap2007/silversurfer1.jpg there u go
  12. LDIZZLE

Silver Serfer

Silver Surfer Hey, I have seen all the weird aircraft that you guys can make, and even cars and stuff, but I was wondering if someone could make a Silver Surfer from Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. It'd be awesome.. a guy flying around on his chrome surfboard. Thanks ahead of time [if...
  13. LDIZZLE

Raptor Fans: LOOK INSIDE!

This is a crazy video of a demonstration of the F-22 Raptor. I think raptor fans or anyone will enjoy this video. The pilot does some manuevers and the camraman is insanly good. Check this out, it wont disapoint...
  14. LDIZZLE

Racing Leagues

I see..
  15. LDIZZLE

Racing Leagues

I think we should start racing leagues with these new awesome cars. We could create teams and then meat up and practice and everything like that, and then compete and race :) What do you guys think?
Back