Recent content by liamf555

1. L

RealFlight Physics Speed

I tried this in a VM but unfortunately it seems like enabling speedhack doesn't work
  2. L

RealFlight Physics Speed

Thank you, that looks like an interesting suggestion that could do what I want, although I am somewhat hesitant to use something that Windows Defender quarantines...
  3. L

RealFlight Physics Speed

Excellent, thank you for suggestions, I'd never considered running it faster in a VM, I'll look into these.
  4. L

RealFlight Physics Speed

Hi all, I'm currently doing some testing of using RealFlight as a simulation environment for research into reinforcement learning for aerobatic flight control of UAVs. However, there are a number of limitations that currently limit its use. The primary issue is one of speed. Currently, from...
  5. L

RealFlight Reset SOAP Envelope

I've just noticed you say you've implemented RL using flightaxis, that's similar to what I'm looking to do. How have you implemented it, are you using Python?
  6. L

RealFlight Reset SOAP Envelope

I've been following the ArduPilot examples to implement a Python interface. For my application, I need to be able to reset the RealFlight simulation. I don't believe this is implemented in the ArduPilot examples, however the Q&A suggests this is possible. What is the soap envelope to call a...
Back