Recent content by linuxgurugamer

1. L

Request Aircraft here

Parkzone Stryker F27Q I'd like to see a model of the new Stryker F27Q. I don't have any images or info on it, but if someone was interested in making it, I'd be happy to find whatever I can. The only image I've been able to find so far is this...
  2. L

VFO flight model not accurate

For those who may be interested in what the problem was, it seems that a full wing part has (obviously) two airelons, and their movement is related to each other. The solution, which I got by examining the model posted by "opjose", was to delete the vertical wing and add two single wings, one...
  3. L

Wireframe reversed from visual with mixing

I've posted my version. It is very similar to yours, thanks for uploading it. Biggest difference is that I've added rate limiters to the rudders, and decreased the strength of some of the components. JBB
  4. L

VFO All Control Surfaces_AV

VFO Full Mixing, modified from the original in Expansion 7. This is very similar to opjose's, in fact I looked at his to solve some of my problems. Biggest difference is that I've added a rate limiter to the rudders. This is my first upload here, so I would appreciate any comments and/or...
  5. L

VFO All Control Surfaces_AV

linuxgurugamer submitted a new upload: VFO All Control Surfaces_AV View the Swap Page
  6. L

A tip on landing One thing I've learned is that when landing to stay off the aerilons, just to use the rudder and elevator. Very different from what I'm used to, but I suspect a heli operator would be more used to it. JBB
  7. L

Could you send them to me, I'd like to see what I'm doing wrong. JBB
  8. L

Video of what I'm talking about Here is a recording showing what I'm talking about. In the beginning, I move the rudder first left & then right a one time. Notice that the rudder moves properly, both sides. Then I move the aerilons left left and right two times, wait a few seconds, then left...
  9. L

No, what happens is that it flies correctly, but the rudders visually move in the wrong directions ONLY when using the aerilons. I'd be happy to send anyone a copy if they would like to see what I'm talking about. JBB
  10. L

I agree, which is why I'm practicing with it now. But you know that as soon as I upload it, someone will complain!!! On this plane, I do see the surfaces, so it is somewhat important to me. JBB
  11. L

VFO flight model not accurate

Thanks. As soon as I get the problem with the controls not visually reflecting what the rudder is doing, I'll post. JBB
  12. L

I've gone back and made some changes, making sure that the rudder controls are set exactly as the elvons are. My impression is that the rudders seem to be taking their input, or at least the direction of their input, from the Input 1/Reverse 1 in the mixer.
  13. L

Because the visual input is part of flying. Seeing the surfaces move is an additional input which your brain processes, even if you don't realize it. Besides, I like doing a good job. If I posted this, someone will complain that the surfaces aren't working properly.
  14. L

I'm puzzled. Why is the wire frame move different from the visual? Why does the wire frame take an apparently different input than the visual? What would be wrong about the servo/input?
Back