Recent content by Logan

1. Logan

McDonnell Douglas FA-18 Hornet_AV

Thx a lot bro!
  2. Logan

McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle_AV

Its a 4,6m wingspan and realistic version of the original upload. This plane have functional Elevons, speed brake and Arresting Hook. Land speed (full flaps and gears down): 90kph Final approximation speed (full flaps and gears down): 100kph Takeoff speed (no flaps): 95kph
  3. Logan

McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle_AV

Logan submitted a new upload: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle_AV View the Swap Page
  4. Logan

3ds max problems...

Sad because i only have the 7.5 :( I rlly want to fly these new E-flite planes But in Brazil its everything too expensive
  5. Logan

3ds max problems...

I thought the plugin only worked on 3ds max 2012 and not on the latest ones
  6. Logan

3ds max problems...

with newer you mean 3ds max 2021?
  7. Logan

3ds max problems...

yes, i tried reinstall the 3ds max, reinstall the GPU drivers (AMD radeon RX580 8gb), run in compatibility mode. Before i download the 32 bits version, i downloaded the 3ds max 2012 64 bits, it runs without any problems, the issue is the 32 bits :(
  8. Logan

3ds max problems...

Hello, a few days ago I tried to start working with 3ds max 2012 to make my own planes, but a fatal problem that I didn't find a solution. My OS is windows 10 pro 64 bits, but the KEMAX plugin only accepts the 32-bit version of 3ds Max, so I downloaded the 32-bit version of the program and it is...
  9. Logan

Its a 4,5m wingspan and realistic version of the original upload. this plane have functional Elevons, speed brake and Rudder Brakes to push the nose up on takeoff and land in carriers (like the real plane). Land speed (full flaps and gears down): 95kph Final approximation speed (full flaps and...
  10. Logan

Logan submitted a new upload: McDonnell Douglas FA-18 Hornet_AV View the Swap Page
  11. Logan

Lockheed 1049G Super Constellation_AV

The last version has an throttle problem, that solves this: D
  12. Logan

Lockheed 1049G Super Constellation_AV

Logan submitted a new upload: Lockheed 1049G Super Constellation_AV View the Swap Page
  13. Logan

FunFLight SU-30 3D (Eletric)_AV

Logan submitted a new upload: FunFLight SU-30 3D (Eletric)_AV View the Swap Page
  14. Logan

FunFLight SU-30 3D (Eletric)_AV

This is a smaller, lighter and electric version of the original one, it has 1m wingspan and 3.7Kg. It was originally made for indoor flights but also flies outdoor, has its most sensitive controls and the nozzels' travel angles have been increased to 45 degrees. I would like to thank...
  15. Logan

Henschel P75 Stable(combat)_AV

Did u used my upload? If yes, please measure me on description
Back