Recent content by longboardlax14

1. longboardlax14

Great Planes Extra 300sp

I learned the hard way. :p
  2. longboardlax14

Great Planes Extra 300sp

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone could downsize or make a plane just like the Great Planes Extra 300sp. The cs that are made to look like the plane are for a plane that is too big and has ok flight characteristics, and another one is for a plane I cant get without buying a expansion pack...
  3. longboardlax14

Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

That sounds like a great idea maybe I can help. :D
  4. longboardlax14

Fa-18 I am working on a CS for the FA-18, but I was wondering how I can keep panel lines on the plane. :confused:
  5. longboardlax14

Request Aircraft here

Ya Thank you everyone. :D
  6. longboardlax14

Request Aircraft here

I know, I know, but this is a request thread and I am learning the basics of wings right now. ;)
  7. longboardlax14

Request Aircraft here

Mcx Hey could someone model the blade mCX. I know there is a AV but it just doesn't look right. heres the best image I got.
  8. longboardlax14

B-24 I have tried copy and pasting it and enlarging it, but I just cant figure out how to sharpen the CS on the B-24. I tried what you told me to do but I can't figure it out in GIMP. :confused:
  9. longboardlax14

How? I was wondering how you get a reflective chrome CS like this one. I downloaded it thinking it would look like the hanger 9 plane, but it was solid chrome. :eek: Please tell me how. :confused: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/7733 P.S. It only shows up chrome in the...
  10. longboardlax14

Wonder Bread Dots_CS

You wanted more dots, you got them. Thanks for commenting and I hope this pleases everyone. Thanks for better name ideas too. P.S. The name was just a joke, but I can add yellow dots if you wish.
  11. longboardlax14

Wonder Bread Dots_CS

longboardlax14 submitted a new upload: Wonder Bread Dots_CS View the Swap Page
  12. longboardlax14

Dots_CS

A simple CS that looks pretty darn good. :)
Back