Recent content by LonnieO

1. LonnieO

Server down!

are the servers down I cannot connect to online multiplayer and I was fine 2 days ago?
  2. LonnieO

Installed a plane from swap now RF wont load

Thanks guys Problem now solved
  3. LonnieO

Installed a plane from swap now RF wont load

I loaded a plane from the swap files yesterday, I now have an error that wont let RF load. Error messages below come up asking OK or Cancel after hitting ether many times it says an error has occurred would you like to notify RF then it shuts down Aircraft: star trek shuttle ea @...
  4. LonnieO

disable multi-player collision in ver 6

how do I disable multi player collision in ver 6? I just cant seem to find it. Thanks
  5. LonnieO

MP Server Issue - Erroring Out on Port Test

Mine says Unable to contact list server search failed. anyone know anything about when they might come back up??
  6. LonnieO

Is Multiplayer server down again?

Is Multiplayer server down again? usually I get unable to locate list server or no host found but tonight I get nothing by nothing I mean no comment whatsoever ? whats up is RF dying
  7. LonnieO

unable to contact list server

8. LonnieO

unable to contact list server

whats up with the servers today cant get them, been getting this message all day. Unable to cantact list server search failed.
  9. LonnieO

g4.5 in Spanish

WTF :confused:
  10. LonnieO

Realflight G5 ideas...

you mean the one currently in the kitchen nagging at you while your flying RF is not enough :eek: :D heck jest get her a lawn chair and a book less computer resource's needed
  11. LonnieO

dongle question

Quote-That reminds me of when I would use AOL IM. I would come home, and see a chat window from my mother, "Are you there?" Then I would check my email, and I'd find one from her saying that she tried to IM me, but I must not have been there. (Yeah, I saw that.) Then I'd notice the red light...
  12. LonnieO

NVIDIA GE FORCE 8800 GT OC 512mb gddr3 PCIe FOR SALE

Quote-Maybe this link will help you. Quote That does help so I guess they will remove this post Sorry to bother anyone My first comment to you was based on your comment that did not help Quote This is a forum to discuss RF software. It's not Craigslist. Quote so I guess my second comment...
  13. LonnieO

If that's the case fine I did look in the rule and saw no rule against it Its no big deal I just thought someone might benefit from this as I got it just for G-4
  14. LonnieO

do you have a life jeffpn its a video card for people who use this software Why don't you try more helping less whining
  15. LonnieO

removed removed and closed
Back