Recent content by lovelesspl

1. L

What happened to Events? (dead stick, limbo, etc)

Please Please bring back the SP Events!
  2. L

Add Ons 1-5 and RealFlight G4

Thanks KE Thanks KE for providing the Add Ons 1 & 2. I can't wait for the rest of them. There were planes in the Adds Ons that I likes and were not there without the add ons. Reading this thread seems like you can't win either way. You have released 1 & 2 and people are still bickering...
  3. L

Editing Airports (Photofields) and Trees

Are the developers looking at just making the trees so they could have the rendering turned off? There are severl different shaped trees to pick from if I could just turn them invisible. This would make a much more accurate collision model. I saw the one uder the depth buffer but they are all...
  4. L

Editing Airports (Photofields) and Trees

I am editing our photofiedl that I created for G3.5 for G4. Taking out objects from the add-ons and replacing them with objects from the default G4 Install. I was disappointed to find out that you still can not add a tree and turn it invisible like you can with all other objects. Just using...
  5. L

KEError 12243

Can the launcher be configured to use a different port such as 9119. I am going through a proxy server. Thanks
  6. L

410 download too big!

Part of the reason the donwloads are so big is because they have ou download the new complete manual. I wish they would break up the manual in sections then download only the sections that change. The manual file itself is about 18-19 MB. For most people this take quite a bit of time to...
  7. L

Request Aircraft Here!

Also: F-117A (Glow Ducted Fan)
  8. L

Request Aircraft Here!

I would like to see the following: Cessna 337 (Gas/Glow Powered) B2 Stealth (Glow Ducted Fan) SR-71 (Glow Ducted Fan)
  9. L

3DS to KEX converter

Thank you to KE!!!!!! Keep up the work on the converter. Guess I will have to start learning a 3D Modelling software. Are there any 3DS modelling software packages that KE or others can recommend. Maybe KE could recommend a package and post some tutorials like they did for the KEMax web pages.
  10. L

Option for sharing models during multiplay

I will try to answer this....... I believe this is because when a user edits a regular field the changes are made to a small text file only (very small download). The photofields are typically a 3 MB or greater download. That would seem to explain the need to download it seperately.
  11. L

Hosting Multiplayer without Upnp???

Can you provide some more details. I only have 1 public IP address and I have that assigned to the WAN Port on the Router. I can join multiplayer games without a problem so I already have the ports forwarded that need to be in the router. Thanks.
  12. L

Ke, You Need To Come Up For A Solution For This!

KE Respone? This thread has been opened for days. Can a KE administrator please respond?
  13. L

Hosting Multiplayer without Upnp???

Is there anyway to host multiplayer games without using a router that supports Upnp?????? Bypassing the router is not an option I consider acceptable. I am behind a firewall for a reason. The ability to type in your public IP addres would be great and get around the Upnp problem. Has anyone...
  14. L

Someone must have struck a nerve

So are the GMAX efforts completely dead? I hope not. 3dmax at 3000 dollars is cost prohibitive for 99.999% of the G3 users. Havig the ability to create your own models and import/export them for the average user would be awsome. I hope the effort is not dead. If not with G3 do it with...
  15. L

Float Flying

I also vote for the ability to fly off of water with a float plane. Our club has had and annual float fly for 11+ years. We only get the chance to practice for one day before the event each year. It would be great to have this in RealFlight G3. Thanks
Back