Recent content by Lowen99

1. L

Real Flight Evolution does nothing

Yes, I am running dual monitors through a docking station. It seems to be working good now. Maybe once Intel fixes the other issue I will be able to use the new menus. Its all good though, I am not much of a gamer, I just bought this to keep the rust off over the winter. I appreciate all of the...
  2. L

That did it! You sir are a genius.
  3. L

I can load the game but no menus load when I hit Esc. I can fly the default airplane when I click Esc but is all I can do.
  4. L

from the game?
  5. L

I hit ESC on my keyboard and I was able to fly the default airplane but that is it. Great game and graphics, just wish I could do more. Looking forward to the fix.
  6. L

The USB 3.0 does not appear to be an Intel driver
  7. L

I did that but I am not sure which one mine is using and if I have the ability to choose which one and if it would make a difference.
  8. L

Thank you for the response. I am using a laptop and I am not sure how to determine if my GPU is decdicated or integral. I went to my graphics settings and changed the default and that did not work. Custom options does not even see RFE so I guess I am out of luck until Intel updates their...
  9. L

I purchased Real Flight Evolution from Horizon Hobby today. I was able to download Steam and RFE successfully without any errors. I am using my NX 10 transmitter with USB connection to my Samsung Laptop. I have tried to launch from the desktop icon and steam. It takes me to this screen and I am...
Back