Recent content by Luisflo

1. L

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

To end the topic for my part: - Of course I am trying to make my opinion clear and it is none other than I consider that the update policy is neither fair nor correct. It cannot be that we buy a product 2 months before a new version comes out, without there having been any way of knowing that...
  2. L

For education I am not going to answer you, nor am I going to disrespect you. Your insinuations are at the level that corresponds to you. The communities are there to expose benefits, problems, solutions and opinions, among other things. If you don't like what they can tell you, you already know...
  3. L

First of all and very important, I think I've already told you that I don't want a free copy. I am not begging for anything. Second, it seems that you and your friend @asj5547 are the real administrators of the forum; It seems that they pay you commission or give you bonuses for defending an...
  4. L

So, the RF9 physics are not good and the Evolution ones are?. You say that you are waiting for the graphic improvements, and what happens if this does not happen because the company closes, for example? In my case, I don't care if I have more or less planes. I use RF because I have a T-Rex 500...
  5. L

Free Upgrade and Discounted Upgrade Information

You purchased RF9 on 02/12/2021 so you purchased before the release date of 7th Dec 2021, which means you are not eligible for the free upgrade to RF Evolution, just the discounted price. It´s what they are saying. You bought it 5 days before the release date so......you´re out. So sorry....5...
  6. L

No offense at all. You're right, either you're in or you're out. Seen what I've seen, I prefer to be outside, not out of pride, but because I don't want them to consider that I'm stupid or something else. Of course I think it's great that you give to your friend a "like". And yes, Sony knows...
  7. L

I tell you just the same I told to "asj5547" in another post and you click "like" to his post. I'm not going to argue for a discount or free upgrade. What is clear to me is that, from my point of view, less than 2 months does not make a big difference between been eligible for a free update to...
  8. L

I'm not going to argue for a discount or free upgrade. What is clear to me is that, from my point of view, less than 2 months does not make a big difference between been eligible for a free update to RF Evolution or not been elegible. Apart from that, if it had been known that in 2 months there...
  9. L

My ticket says 13/10/2021
  10. L

Well, after 200€ for realflight + controller I´ve got 5 new aircraft and 1 new airport with the free upgrade to 9.5s. People who bought 9.5s get over 200 aircraft and 30 airports with the free upgrade to Evolution. The same price for the same product. Apart from that, 9.5 got no updates for 2...
  11. L

That´s not true. I´ve got a DVD box of 9.5 and no Evolution at all.
  12. L

I´m owner of a 9.5 DVD edition, with Interlink DX controller, I can send you the ticket, the picture of the box, Serial numbers, etc. I have followed this instructions to get Evolution update and If I want it, I have to pay 69,99€. Now, I have 9.5S version in the game list of Steam, but nothing...
Back