Recent content by Luke Archon

1. L

How would you rate RF to the real thing?

Awesome that you are wanting to get back into the real deal. I started flying back in Feb of this year - 2021. My path was much different than what is being recommended. The first thing i did was buy a spectrum NX6 trans and the UMX turbo timber. For the next two weeks I flew that plane in...
  2. L

Stinson Reliant 4S Archon_AV

Luke Archon submitted a new upload: Stinson Reliant 4S Archon_AV View the Swap Page
  3. L

Stinson Reliant 4S Archon_AV

Stinson Reliant 1300mm 4S Conversion.
  4. L

SU-30 EDF V2_AV

Ha - i'm running RF95 on an integrated graphics card. lol. Im of no help. I did have one cool idea if you are looking for models to make. I started playing a warhammer air combat game and some of the models are sick. It would be cool to see someone make on on RF95. Here are some Orc and...
  5. L

SU-30 EDF V2_AV

t Very cool. SU47 is a cool looking plane. Maybe that one next?? :) As far as changes go here's what i did. I went to a single 8S battery 6000 mah. I took the prop size down to 3.6 inches (90mm aprox) and changed the pitch to 7. I also took as much weight off as i could and i think i...
  6. L

SU-30 EDF V2_AV

Ive been flying the hell out of the previous version you uploaded with a few tweaks on my end. Hell of a job on this. Its my favorite thrust vectoring plane to date. I want to get that Freewing SU35 eventually and this model seems a good trainer for that. Anyhow thanks Dr. Whiskers!
  7. L

Corsair 1500mm 4S_AV

Add-Ons Volumes 1-5 for RealFlight G4.x, G5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, and 9.x? - RealFlight Support
  8. L

Physics settings corrupted?

So this is a weird one. All of a sudden all of my planes (even the stock ones that came with RF9.5) have their flap setting all jacked up. Is this something that people have posted and could there be something in one of those planes that messed up my settings across the board?? I dont even...
  9. L

P38L 1500mm 6S_AV

P38 Lightning on 6S. Disabled flaps.
  10. L

P38L 1500mm 6S_AV

Luke Archon submitted a new upload: P38L 1500mm 6S_AV View the Swap Page
  11. L

Eflite P39 1200mm 4S_AV

Eflite P39 Cobra on 4S.
  12. L

Eflite P39 1200mm 4S_AV

Luke Archon submitted a new upload: Eflite P39 1200mm 4S_AV View the Swap Page
  13. L

Corsair 1500mm 6S_AV

Luke Archon submitted a new upload: Corsair 1500mm 6S_AV View the Swap Page
  14. L

Corsair 1500mm 6S_AV

Corsair 1500mm on 6S. ***Fixed CG
  15. L

Corsair 1500mm 4S_AV

Luke Archon submitted a new upload: Corsair 1500mm 4S_AV View the Swap Page
Back