Recent content by mafsteele

1. M

username

thanks mate :)
  2. M

username

i have all the fields filled in the other page... but this only has 2 spaces for a username and password
  3. M

username

hey... just installed realflight g5 on the same pc but it asks me to enter a username and password in before i can update... what username and password do i use and where do i get them from? Thanks
  4. M

Big problem, help please

thanks mate appreciate it :)
  5. M

Big problem, help please

is there anyway i can wipe this clean, i forget the password i used :( thanks
  6. M

Big problem, help please

where do i do this at? thanks mate
  7. M

Big problem, help please

I want to update my copy of G4, but when i go to register it says that the same copy has been registered with a different password, this is true because i registered before, but i re-installed realflight and now it wont let me register, is there any way to sign in ? Thanks Matthew
  8. M

The multiplayer download aint workin

version 4.50.40
  9. M

The multiplayer download aint workin

The multiplayer download aint workin, it says if i would like to start the download again
  10. M

The heli just simply stops

when i am flying the furion 450 and am hovering around half throttle in idle up the motor just simply stops, how do i fix this
  11. M

If I...............................

thanks a lot
  12. M

upgrading

thanks i am greatful
  13. M

upgrading

i have expansion packs 1,2,3,4 if i upgrade to g4.5 will i lose them or will they stay there
  14. M

If I...............................

i have expansion packs 1,2,3,4 if i upgrade to g4.5 will i lose them or will they stay there
  15. M

santa carla map doesnt work

?????????????????????
Back